chapter 12

~3 months later~
Dick is now 8 months along in his pregnancy. alot has happened over the last three months. they have found out the gender of the twins which Dick staying crying over. all the girls screamed with delight  the boys just said congrats. the genders of the babies are two boys. Dick and jason had picked the names last month. the names they had picked were John 'Johnny' Grayson-Todd and Josh Grayson-Todd.

right now, Dick was sat on the sofa watching tv. the team have been on a mission for the last week and had taken jason with them to replace Dick. so he has been in the cave on his own for a whole week. 
he was starting to get hungry but he didn't want to get up. so he just lay down on the sofa. his belly was massive now. he couldn't see over it. Dick puts his hands on his belly as he felt the twins kick. the babbie's kicking has started to hurt alot.
Dick: ow.
Dick rubbed his stomach trying to calm the Kicks down.
Dick: you going have to calm down there. your hurting mami. i know you miss your tati . i do too. but you need to stop kicking me so hard.
they kicked again hurt Dick more..
Dick: please stop kicking me so hard kiddies.
they stopped kicking Dick so hard.
Dick: thank you.
Dick sighs as his belly rummbles.
Dick: i guess i'm going to have to get up and get some food to eat and feed you Two.
Dick tried to get up but couldn't. he tried again but couldn't. he gave up then.
Dick: grrr. i can't get up on my own now! so i can't get food! someone come please!
Dick curls up on the sofa holding his stomach. and hour later. Dick still hasn't been able to get up or to get any food.  the zata tubes announce the arrival of damian and Tim .
damian: Grayson. where are you?
tim: bruce told us to come see how you are.
they walk into the living room and they see Dick. they run in front of Dick and kneeled infront of him.
tim: dick what's wrong?
Dick starts crying
damian: grayson what's wrong?
Dick: i miss jason.  i'm useless. i can't get up on my own. i am starving. the  twins are kicking me hard. i'm in pain. and i'm starving.
Dick cried out
damian: i'll get you some food
damian goes to make Dick something to eat.  tim helps Dick sit up. tim sits Dick and hugs him. then the shock of what Dick said hit him.
tim: Dick did you say you was pain?
Dick nods. Damian brings some food in and gives it to Dick. Dick then starts eating it.
tim: where is the pain?
Dick: my stomach
Dick said as he finished eating the food.
damian: is the pain consent? 
Dick: no.
tim and Damian look at each other wide eyed then looked back at Dick.
Tim: how far apart is the pain?
Dick: between 30 minutes to 15 minutes. 
Damian: how long has this been happening?
Dick: since i woke up this morning at 7am..
tim: how much pain are you in?
Dick: it gets worse each time the pain comes.
Dick suddenly bites his lip in pain. pain flashed a cross his face. he drops the plate which had his food on. it smashes. Dick screams in pain and has a death grip on the sofa. tim and damian look at him worridly. after 7 minutes it stops. he stats panting. tim picks Dick up briddle style.
Tim: Damian! call black canary and tell her that Dick is having contractions. then try and get hold of jason and tell him that Dick is having contractions.
damian: on it.
damian runs to the computer and calls black canary. Tim takes Dick to the med bay and puts Dick on the med buy bed.
Dick: i'm scard timmy
Tim: i know. Dick. but you need to calm down.
~with damian~
black canary: what is it damian?
damian: Dick is having contractions. and has been having thrm all day.
black canary: oh no. i'm on my way.
damian: good.
black canary: try and get hold of the team.
damian: will do.
black canary then hangs up. Damian then trys to get hold of the team but can't. so he leaves a voice mail saying that Dick is having contractions. he then ran into the med bay.
damian: black canary is on her way. but i can't get a hold of jason. so i left a voicemail.
tim: good..
Dick looks at tim and Damian.
Dick: jason isn't coming?
tim: no no. he will come. .
Dick nods.

what will happen next? will the team get the voice mail? will Dick be ok? will the babies be ok? will Dick go into labor? read on to find out