VLOG #1💗 w/ HUEY!

"Hey youtube!" Jazzy says waving to the camera.

"Oh, you're gonna love me~ You're gonna wanna hold me~ And squeeze me." Jazzy sings while driving her car.

"SO! Today I am going to be doing a random vlog with Huey. Im currently about to go pick him up from Riley's house and we are heading to the mall."

*10 minutes later*

"Hey Huey!" Jazzy says as Huey gets in the car.

"Jazmine." Huey says with the everyday scowl on his face.

"You can't at least say hello?"  Jazzy questions.

"Hello." Huey finally says.

"Get out my car." Jazzy says as she is scrolling on her phone.

*Literally 5 minutes later*

"Isn't it lovely~ All alone~ Heart made of glass, my mind of stone~ Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello, welcome home~" Jazzy screams at the top of her lungs.

*camera zooms in on Huey's face*

Voiceover (Jazzy): Huey just texted me and is complaining how I hurt his ears but he knows how much I love Billie Eilish, so who's still in fault?

"So, where should we go?" Jazzy asks while turning.

Huey says. "I though you said that we were going to the mall."

"Yeah, but I wanted to see what you would do- OHH CINDY IS CALLING ME!"

"Hello? Cindy?"

"Wassup Jaz!"

"Nothing, me and Huey were going to head to the mall. AND I AM FILMING A VIDEO."

"Aye, while you there, can you pick me up some food cuz I had forgot to get some."

"Ugh, Cindy you're so lazy." Huey says under his breath.

"I HEARD THAT MCHATER! Shut up. Anyways, I want Wendy's. BYE!" Cindy hangs up the phone.

Voiceover (Huey) : White Wendy.
Voiceover (Jazzy): That's not funny.
Voiceover (Huey): It's hilarious.

"We are finally at the mall. I am going to get some ice cream." Jazzy says handing Huey the camera.

"So Jazmine gave me this camera to do I don't even know what. We're at a Menchies right now and she always says that she's gonna try a different flavor when she just gets the same flavor that she always gets."

"Jazzy, what did you get? *Mouths* watch"

"Chocolate."

Voiceover (Huey): See, Jazmine never wants to try anything new.
Voiceover (Jazzy): Hush.

"I want some food." Jazzy says.

"You JUST had Menchies." Huey says recording his girlfriend.

"When a girl eats one time, they are STILL HUNGRY. Jazzy explains. "I'm getting Raising Canes."

"Aight."

Voiceover (Jazzy): Sorry for all of the voiceovers, but to fast forward time, my camera died and I couldn't record until I got back home to charge it, but the video isn't ending yet so keep watching. Bye Dolls😁

"I'm back home. Me and Huey did some shopping, and yes, Cindy got her Wendy's. So Huey will talk about what he got first." Jazzy says expecting Huey to start, but he's reading. "Of course. HUEY FREEMAN!"

"You didn't have to scream."

"But I did. This is my house."

"Anyways, Jazmine forced me to stop at a bunch of girly stores, so I couldn't get much."

"Stop lying, because you were complaining how the stores that you went in didn't have anything you liked."

"Anyways😒, I went into FootLocker and got some Adidas. They're just some shell toes, nothing special. And I went into Vans and got some Vans, they're red with red and white checker board patterns. I don't have much love for Jordan's like I used to, so I got some Nike Air Forces, they're white and orange. And I bought a Gucci shirt and a book about Huey P. Newton. That's it." Huey says showing all of his items.

"He mainly bought shoes, but I got better things." Jazzy says moving Huey and his stuff out the way.

"Beware, she got so much stuff." Huey says exiting the room.

"Leave me alone."

"So I, Jazmine Dubois, went into Victoria's Secret and bought this VS PINK pajama set, it's so cute. Fun fact, I shop there so much that I am friends with the owner, don't ask. I also went into my favorite store, which is Bath & Body Works and got like 10 candles. I also bought this perfume and this lotion. I don't know how to pronounce the names, so I'll just show you." Jazzy gets up and shows the camera. "Alright and then I went into Forever 21 and got this long gray hoodie. I went into Rue 21 and got this yellow silicone phone case and these camo sweat pants. The last store I went into was FootLocker and got these rose gold and white Adidas. I love them so much. That is it for all the things that I bought today at the mall. MOVING ON!" Jazzy says as the frame moves into something else.

"It is currently 9:23 PM and Jazmine and I are going to play Super Mario Bros. I've played this many times, but this one..." He puts the camera on Jazzy, she smiles. "...has never played it."

"Let's do this!" They both yell.

*One Eternity Later..*

"STOP PICKING ME UP AND THROWING ME INTO THE LAVA!" Jazzy screams.

"My finger just slipped." Huey smirked.

"I'm done. I'm not playing anymore." Jazzy gets up and leaves.

"Oh my gosh🙄" Huey says.

*At the end of the video*

Jazzy says randomly. "Why is it called a double u, when it's really just double vs?"

"Please no." Huey says putting his face into a pillow.