COUPLES VACATION 😚 !! Pt. 1

A/N
Jada Freeman is a character that I will use ( all rights go to Just_Jae_fr ) in today's chapter.
——————————————————————
"Hi, my name is Jazmine and today I'm going on vacation." Jazmine smiles, then frowns. "But, I need someone to go with!"

Huey appears from behind the couch. "How about me? I mean we are together."

Jada then appears from behind the couch. "Y'all always do stuff together. Why not do a Baecation but with couples?"

"Are y'all down?" Jazmine asks.

Ceaser, Riley, and Cindy appear. "Baecation here we come!" They all scream.
*
*
"WHY?!" Riley screams.

"THE AIRPORT WILL NOT LET BRING YOUR GLOCK ON THE AIRPORT RILEY!" Huey screams back.

Jada and Jazmine laugh from downstairs.

"Jada, you've never introduced yourself to my channel." Jazmine says taking the orange from her hand.

"What's up? What's goodie? My name is Jada and I'm the youngest sibling of the Freemans." Jada says showing her chains.

"Stop Jada."

"No Jazmine."
*
*
Jazmine sings In My Head by Ariana Grande and records Huey.

"Look at you." Jazmine sings, Huey turns and faces Jazmine.

"Boy, I invented you." The camera zooms into Huey's face, which makes him scowl.

Huey takes the camera from Jazmine.

"Huey!" Jazmine whines.

"That's my name." Huey adds.

"Give me my camera back!"

"No. You're better off without it."
*
*
ON THE AIRPLANE ✈️

"Hey guys." Jazmine whispers. "We're on the airplane and turns out this will be a 20 hour flight. I wanna cry, I hate long flights. I'm going to be going to sleep, so I'm going to give y'all to the others and let them entertain you. Bye children."
*
*
Ceaser has the camera. "Hey. I'm sitting by Jada and she is playing games on my phone like a lil child."

"These games are fun!" Jada whines.

"So Candy Crush is fun?"

"This game takes strategy and focus." Jada says making a 😒 face. "Let me take the camera because you're not entertaining at all."

Ceaser hands Jada the camera.

"Hellur goodmornting!" Jada impersonates Madea's voice while making a 😚 face. "It is currently 8:34 am and everybody is basically asleep. I'm the only one that's up and Im bored. Bae is asleep. Reezy is sleep. Huey is too. Jazzy is sleep. And Cindy is sleep. I need a playmate. Oh my gosh y'all look!"

Jada flips the camera on Huey & Jazmine. Huey's head is on Jazmine's chest and she's holding him!! 😍😍Relationship goals!!

"Ceaser needs to start being more like Huey. Huey is just shy." Jada says rolling her eyes.

Ceaser then lays on Jada's chest.