COUPLES VACATION😚 !! Pt. 2

QUICK DISCLAIMER! This is my new writing style for this book. ONLY FOR THIS BOOK... maybe? idk.
_____________________________

huey: "Hey guys. You're probably wondering where Jazmine is and she's getting breakfast at a restaurant without me. She left a note saying that she wanted me to start the vlog or whatever. Anyways, I'm about to change and go search for Jazmine because she knows I'm hungry and has the audacity to get food without me."
*
*
*
jazmine: "Hey y'all, so Huey is once again mad at me."
huey: "You knew I was going to be hungry when I woke up and you didn't even let me know you were leaving."
jazmine: "You don't like being woke up unless it's an emergency."
huey: "My hungry is an emergency.. and don't you ever forget that."
jazmine rolls her eyes🙄: "If you're so hungry, then order some food."
*
*
*
JAZMINE & JADA ARE AT THE PARK.

jada has the camera: "Are you seriously using all the money on your debit card to purchase things on that game with those 7 korean boys."
jazmine looks in disgust: "How dARE YOU?! I'll have you know that they are BTS AND IF YOU ARE GONNA REFER TO THEM AS 'BOYS,' YOU BETTER HAVE BANGTAN IN FRONT OF IT! PERIOD!"

JADA SCOOTS TWO INCHES AWAY FROM JAZMINE.

jada: "This girl is psychotic. LOOK AT HER."

AS JADA FLIPS THE CAMERA ON JAZMJNE, JAZMINE IS GOING OFF... AT HER... PHONE?

jazmine: "MIN YOONGI JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BIAS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WILL NOT SQUARE UP WITH YOU! I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE AGUST D, BUT YOURE NOT FINNA DISRESPECT ME AS YOUR MANAGER AND BE UNNECESSARILY RUDE TO THE MAKNAE LINE. YOU WILL WRITE THESE SONGS AND WORK OUT! IM PUTTING YOU TO WORK AND I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR CONDITION IS!"

IF YOU ARMIES HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT ALREADY, SHE IS PLAYING BTS WORLD. YALL KNOW THE STRUGGLE😂.
*
*
*
THE WHOLE CREW ARE SKYDIVING🤪

riley: "Yo what kinda Men in Black suits is these??"
ceaser: "Riley if you don't shut up with all of the unnecessary complaining!"
cindy: "YALL NOT FINNA START THIS MESS!"
huey: "I'm not even surprised."
jada: "Guys, just calm down."
jazmine: "THIS IS A VACATION! NOT WWE! Can you and Riley not do this when we are about to jump out of a plane? By the way, everybody gets a go-pro, so the viewers can see from your perspective."
riley: "This lame."
everybody else: "RILEY!"
*
*
*
jada jumps out of the plane: "See y'all on the flip side."
jazmine looks down: "I'm scared, but not terrified."
huey scowls as he walks out the plane in mid air: "I've done scarier."
riley: "THIS MAN JUST WALKED OUT LIKE HE WAS JESUS WALKING ON THE OCEAN!"
cindy just screams as she jumps out.
ceaser jumps out: "Gotta blast!"
riley jumps out: "LETS GOOOO!"
it's jazmine's turn.
jazmine: "Welp, here goes nothing."
*
*
*
JADA REACHES THE GROUND BEFORE EVERYBODY ELSE.

jada: "It is hot as I don't know what and these kids are still in the air. I know Jazmine scary self probably hollering. Huey is probably silent. There ain't no water out here? A girl is thirsty!
*
*
*
EVERYBODY SOON REACHES THE GROUND AND GET BACK TO THEIR HOTEL ROOM.

jazmine: "Good evening! I'm currently eating noodles and editing at the same time. It's 8:35 pm right now. Huey is reading, like always."
huey: "I sense sarcasm in that last sentence."
jazmine: "You need to pack because our flight is tomorrow."
huey rolls his eyes and puts his book down.
jazmine: "I guess this is it for our little vacation! We didn't stay long and I'm sorry that I haven't been vlogging. I had to get a new camera and my editing software was deleting footage and it was just horrible. I'll see you guys soon. Byeee✌🏼!"