NEVER HAVE I EVER W/ THE GANG🤪

Riley screams from the top of his lungs, while listening to his music. "YOU SAY YOUR YOUNGIN TTG, HE TRAINED TO GO ~ WELL, MY YOUNGIN ON BBG AND ALL HE KNOW IS BLOW!"
"Look at this...sad." Huey says trying to fight back his urge of laughter.
"Foolery." Ceaser says shaking his head.
*
*
"WHAT IS UP YOUTUBE?!" The whole gang screams.
"Today I'm doing Never Have I Ever with all of my friends, aka the gang." Jazmine says excited. "They already know who I am, introduce yourselves."
"Cindy."
"Young Reezy.
"Ceaser."
"And Huey."
"Good. You guys have never seen Ceaser or Cindy in my videos, so this is their first appearance, don't act like no fools!"
"We are currently at my house- OUR HOUSE!" Huey interrupts Jazmine.
"What's yours is yours and what's mine is yours." Huey says shrugging his shoulders.
"I pay bills here. I signed the lease. This is my property. THIS IS MY HOUSE HUEY!" Jazmine yells at Huey.
"Ohh SNAP!" Ceaser, Cindy, and Riley say.
*
*
"So the rules are simple..Never Have I ever is a game where you say you've never done something and you see who has done it or has not. LETS START!"
*
*
"I'll start." Huey said grabbing his phone. "Never have I ever liked Spongebob. I haven't."
Ceaser got up out his chair and started screaming like a baby. "WHAT?! YOU NEVER LIKED SPONGEBOB? NOT ONE EPISODE?"
"Cease, why you so defensive about it?" Cindy asks.
"BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE SPONGEBOB? THATS CHILDHOOD!" Ceaser continues.
Riley nodded in agreement.
"I mean Spongebob is ma childhood." Cindy agrees.
"He's not wrong. I love Spongebob!" Jazzy smiles.
"Y'all are childish and weird." Huey bluntly states.
"BRO YOU READ POLITICAL BOOKS FOR FUN, SO DON'T COME FOR US!" Riley screams.
*
*
"I'll go next." Jazmine says.
Ceaser and Huey staring each other down.
Cindy smacked them both.
"Uh, anyways... never have I ever spent over 100 dollars in one place." Jazmine says looking at Cindy.
"Why you looking at me like that Mariah?!" Cindy asks while laughing a little.
"Because you spent the most amount of money out of all of us." Huey says spinning around in a spinning chair.
Everyone agrees.
Cindy replies "Forget y'all."
"Well I haven't spent more than 100 dollars in one place." Ceaser says with a 😌 look on his face.
"I have. It was cuz C-Murph was begging for a pair of shoes and I had to buy her sum." Riley says upset.
"I LOVE YOU RILEY😁!" Cindy says kissing Riley.
Riley rolls his eyes. "Yeah okay."
*
*
It is Riley's turn.
Riley looks at Huey and begins snickering. "Neva have I ever read a political book." Riley begins busting out laughing.
"NEVER!" Everybody expect Huey yells.
Huey stares at every single one of them and lowers his eyes.
"It's important to know the CORRECT knowledge of black history." Huey rolls his eyes .
"We get it, you're smart." Ceaser says with a 😑 face.
"Huey forced me to read 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X'. He watched me read it, aloud." Jazmine says slightly annoyed. (You guys should read it!! It's actually a great book😊 10/10, would recommend, to a friend)
Huey smirks at the camera.
*
*
"My turn!" Ceaser grabs his phone. "Never have I ever judged someone because of the way they looked."
"Ceaser, when you met Riley and I, you thought Riley was a wannabe gangster." Huey says looking down.
"YO CEASER WHATS GOOD?! YOU WAS TALKING ALL THAT MESS LIKE I WONT BUST YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD RIGHT NOW!" Riley begins screaming.
"We was like eight years old. Chill." Ceaser says with a 😒 look.
Jazmine gets up at her chair and looks at both of the boys. "I need you both to hush up because I got a noise complaint from my neighbors of how loud someone at this house is. And that person is Riley. And Cindy why are you dying over there?" Jazmine notices Cindy on the ground.
Cindy is silently crying. "Dis funny to watch! But I judged somebody."
"I did too." Huey says.
"Trust me, we know." Riley looks up.
Everyone except Huey nods in agreement. Huey ignores.
"I have as well." Jazmine raises her hand. "I thought Huey was going to be mean to me... and guess who was right."
"It's called being sarcastic and nonchalant." Huey says rolling his eyes.
"There's a difference between being sarcastic and just mean." Ceaser says.
*
*
"Never have I ever begged my partner to go somewhere." Cindy says while dancing in the background.
"I did." Riley says.
"I haven't." Ceaser says.
"I haven't." Jazmine says.
"I have." Huey says.
There was a sudden knock on Jazmine's front door.
Jazmine opens the door and noticed the pizza she ordered before the video started. She grabbed the pizza boxes and thanked the guy.
"You neva said that you had pizza!" Riley says becoming angry.
"I just bought it! Now y'all can stop complaining that you're hungry."
*
*
"Alright guys thank you for watching this video. Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe." Jazmine says waving at the camera.
"Tweet me at David Dobrik." Cindy says laughing.
"Really Cindy." Jazmine says.
Cindy nods.
"SEE YA." Everyone waves.