foreward

Readers:

Buckle your seat belts because a new story is on its way! I've debated long and hard about whether or not I wanted to post my newest novel, first draft completed for NaNoWriMo 2018, to Wattpad. With the Wattys season coming on us soon and with Love and the Sea and Everything in Between's success (and recent publication), I've decided this is the direction I want to go again. 

I'm still working on the second draft of this new story - Every Bright and Broken Thing - and am about one third of the way through. So ya'll will get to enjoy the second draft this time rather than just the first draft like I did with Love and the Sea.

The plan is to serialize the chapters, though, to give me plenty of time to finish the second draft while still posting what has already been edited. So stay tuned! The first "episodes" are coming atcha Friday, January 4th! :) 

It should be noted that, just as with Love and the Sea and Everything in Between, this new story will be highlighting some very relevant and heavy issues that the youth of today are facing. Issues of faith, friendship, family, grief, and sexuality. I've never been one to shy away from tough stuff and I won't start now.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!

Brian McBride