•13•

I woke up to kisses. The feeling of cool lips pressing against my own and then those same cool lips pressing against my neck. I didn't bother to open my eyes, but I did let out a moan to signal I had woken up and was thoroughly enjoying this.

I felt a cool tongue on my neck, and my hand instantly shot towards Emmett's hair. I slid my fingers through the short crop on his hand and gripped whatever I could as Emmett gently sucked on my pulse point. Another moan escaped my lips, as I tilted my head to give my Emmett better access. I felt the heat rise up my neck and to my face as I thought of how good this actually felt. I could feel the bulge in my pajama pants growing hard at the feeling. I wanted more.

But before I could get him to do much more, Emmett launched himself off the bed and across the room. I quickly sat up and looked at my...mate. God, I'll never get used to calling him that. Maybe I should call him my boyfriend. My vampire boyfriend. I had almost forgotten Emmett's true nature, until I saw those eyes of his. The usual gold I find myself falling more and more for were gone and in their place was black.

I made a move to stand and approach Emmett, concerned for his wellbeing but he held his hand up quickly as if to stop me.

"You have to give me a minute," Emmett grumbled, as he closed his eyes. His chest was moving dramatically as he tried to take deep breaths.

"Emmett?" I called softly, my voice full of concern as I looked at my bear.

"I've got to hunt. I promise I will be back before you leave. But I have to-," Emmett trailed off as he looked at me, his eyes still dark with now what I realized to be hunger, but something else remained...I believed it to be lust.

"Go," I urged him and before much else could be said between us, Emmett was out of the room in a blink of an eye. I sighed as I laid back in his bed. I curled up and grabbed a pillow he had been laying on and pulled it close to me. I inhaled, taking in his sweet scent.

I missed him already. If this was what mating was, I wasn't sure I liked it. I was brought from my thoughts by a knock on the door and I turned my head to see Alice and Rosalie standing in the doorway.

"Emmett told us to keep you company until he comes back! Would you like to come to my room with us?" Alice smiled at me brightly, while Rosalie just wore that half smile of hers. At least she wasn't glaring at me, anymore.

"Alice wants to play dress-up again," Rosalie said, "But I'm sure together we can convince her to do something else."

"I'll come as long as I don't have to play dress-up," I said, shrugging casually. Alice pouted and rolled her eyes.

"What kind of gay are you?" Alice asked and I rolled my eyes, laughing a little as I rolled out of the bed.

"One outfit, Alice, so you better make it good," I said to the small pixie of a vampire. Alice smiled brightly before using her speed to leave the room. I looked at Rosalie and she just shook her head as she looked at me.

"You just made a big mistake," Rosalie teased and I laughed, shrugging casually.

"I figured."

Rosalie looped her arm through mine, "Well let's go get you dressed. Esme is making breakfast for you. Hope you're hungry."

"Starved," I smiled slightly as I followed Rosalie out of the room. She led me towards Alice's room and when I walked inside, Alice was already digging around Jasper's closet. I rolled my eyes as I plopped down on the bed.

"Jasper just bought a new outfit that he didn't like so this is for you!" Alice skipped out of the closet with a whole bunch of clothes in her arms. She placed them in my lap and smiled brightly at me.