•02•

"What are your plans today?" Emmett asked me as we laid in my bed, cuddled up together. His large arms were wrapped around my smaller frame as my head rested against his chest.

We had just gotten out of school, Emmett drove his siblings home then came over to my house. Normally, I would go over to his house. But after Edward's freak out in school today because of Bella Swan, Emmett decided he wanted to play it safe and keep me away from the house for the time being.

I didn't understand why, if my blood was so comforting then Edward shouldn't crave it at all, but I knew it was just Emmett's protectiveness kicking in and decided to just let him have this one.

"Uncle Arthur and Jonas want us to have dinner with Chief Swan and his daughter," I said simply, shrugging casually, "Actually, it's more like they want to watch the game and they're dragging me along because they don't want to leave me alone with you."

"Why not?" Emmett sounded a tad offended as he pouted down at me, "Your uncle and cousin love me."

"They may love you, Emmett. But they sure don't love the thought of what could happen when we're alone together," I grinned up at my mate, putting my chin against his chest as I looked at him.

"Oh, you mean something like this," Emmett rolled us over so that he was hovering over me. He grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms down at my sides. He leaned down and pressed his lips firmly against my own.

I loved when Emmett kissed me this way. Without restraint, full of love and passion. I think it was because he was finally teetering over the edge, craving me as much as I craved him.

I let out a low moan as Emmett's cool tongue swiped against my lower lip, and I parted my lips to allow him entrance. Emmett and I were now in the midst of a full blown make out session. His hands were under my shirt, touching the bare skin of my sides and mine were under his touching his cold, hard chest.

Emmett's lips left mine and found their way to my neck. I tilted my head to give my boyfriend better access, holding my breath as Emmett's lips trailed across my neck. I knew the routine when Emmett got this far. No sudden movements, try to breathe as little as possible, and try not to blush.

Emmett grazed is cool tongue along my neck and I let out a sudden moan, unable to hold it in. I tilted my head even more, desperate for me and I got just what I wanted when Emmett began to suck on my neck. I gasped and my hand instantly shot up to the back of his head.

"Ezra! You home?!"

Damn it.

Emmett shot off of me in a flash and I quickly sat up, fixing my shirt and trying my best to fix my hair. Then I looked down at my pants and my eyes widened at the bulge in them. Shit! I could hear my uncle coming up the stairs.

"One second, Uncle!" I fixed my jeans, adjusting myself and trying to look like I wasn't just five seconds away from having the ever loving crap screwed out of me by my boyfriend.

Emmett grinned and snickered from the other side of the room, looking at me with that sly twinkle in his eyes and I glared silently at me him, rolling my eyes in annoyance. Of course he would find this funny.

"Shut up and sit down," I snapped at my boyfriend in a whisper and Emmett did as told and sat at the chair at my desk, but that sly grin remained on his face.

"Ezra?" there was knocking my door now and I shot off my bed, rushing towards my door. I quickly yanked it open and looked at my uncle.

"Hey, Uncle A," I flashed my uncle a small smile as I leaned against the doorframe.