⌨ begin taeyong

you have chosen to play as taeyong

you assign yourself to the task of unpacking and arranging the house.

you pick taeil, yuta, sicheng and jungwoo to help out.

all five of you start to unload the big cart filled with snacks and food, placing them on the floor and sorting it out.

everyone is done with sorting out the foods and they all turn up to look at you, waiting for anything that needs to be said.

yuta: ❝anything else we need to do, tae?❞

they all wait for an answer but you keep quiet, exhausted from the run you had earlier on to get away from a group of walkers.

they seem to get your condition as they don't rush you. they stay silent, waiting for you to be ready with an answer.

you blink a few times, thinking of who you should divide to get the blankets and start arranging the beds for the youngers.

you think for a while, your mind running slowly. shortly, you look up to smile slightly at the four of them.

taeyong: ❝yuta can come with me to pack the food inside the clean cabinets we can find. the rest go prepare the sheets and blankets for the kids. ❞

jungwoo is quick off his feet once he had his duty assigned, pacing to the other cart with the the sheets and blankets bundled up. taeil and sicheng are behind him.

yuta gets up, picking up as many packets as he could carry at once, smiling cheekily at you.

you return the smile with a wide grin as you do the same, gathering food packets in your arms.

both of you carefully pad to the kitchen you found not too long ago. yuta puts the packets on the counter, opening the top cabinets and checking the insides to see if they weren't too dusty for his liking.

you watch as yuta opens and closes each cabinet.

yuta: ❝they seem suitable enough, they're not that dirty—❞

yuta seems to notice you being quiet than usual and frowns. he steps closer to you, studying your face.

he sighs and pulls you into a hug.

yuta: ❝i know you're rather devastated of what's happening out there but trust me, everything will get better.❞

yuta was softly cooing in your ear as you stood there with his arms around your waist. his hand reaches up to stroke your hair.

you sigh and nod, letting a soft whimper escape your lips.

everything was wrong at the time you all came back to Korea. areas isolated and roads deserted. everything seemed off.

you hug yuta back tighter, seeking comfort from him.

taeyong: ❝everything will be alright.❞

begin end

go to chapter "living room" to continue