day3

it's a new day for everyone. not a very good one after what had happened yesterday.

mark is still in the room,

while jaehyun can't bring himself to talk to anyone.
(/unless you've chosen to side with him/)

you can tell taeyong seems rather worried for both their well-being. he approaches johnny and talks to him for a while.

you see the taller nodding and mouthing out words you could make out.

johnny: ❝i'll do my best.❞

you see him walk towards the room mark had stormed into yesterday. seems like taeyong made quite a good choice. the taller was always close to mark.

you see johnny softly knocking on the door, calling the younger's name some times already.

johnny's brows furrow. you notice that something was amiss. mark should've answered by now, especially to johnny.

johnny fiddles at the door, surprisingly opening it.

it's not locked.

johnny: ❝he's not in!!❞

the male was running down the hallway and into the kitchen, looking for someone.

you frown, mark isn't in the room? did he sneak out?

taeyong: ❝shit.❞

you hear taeyong curse from within the kitchen as he storms out, looking around. johnny was fast behind him, saying stuff you can't quite catch.

you were shaken awake by sicheng. you rub your eyes groggily, finally realizing that you had dozed off earlier on the couch.

sicheng: ❝hey, mark's missing. taeyong's asking for a small search party. you going?❞

you sit up, blinking. you probably should go, after all, you share quite a good relationship with the younger that has gone missing.

soon enough, you and johnny had volunteered to search for mark. you both now wait for one more to join.

jaehyun: ❝i guess i'll go.❞

his voice makes you jump slightly. you raise your brows. that's weird.

johnny: ❝why?❞

the taller male beats you into asking. he had his arms crossed and slight glare on his face.

jaehyun was quick to return the unfriendly gaze.

jaehyun: ❝to show that i'm actually capable of saving his ass and that i care. if you have a problem i would love to hear it.❞

you could hear the sarcasm dripping from his last sentence. still, jaehyun looks rather serious from what he had said.

johnny soon chuckles and cracks up a small smile. he pats jaehyun's back.

johnny: ❝sure, he would be glad to see you saving him.❞

you three set out around the nearby areas of the house. you all know that mark couldn't have gone far within a day, especially without much weapons. he could've searched for shelter first.

you guys have found traces to where mark may have been.

footprints.

potato chip packets.

watermelon flavored gummy bears.

it's definitely mark.