⌨ right path

you have chosen to take the right path and follow mark

mark smiles at you and nods. jeno has joined you too.

mark carries the bucket and takes lead, walking in front with jeno, chatting happily.

you walk behind smiling at the two youngsters as they laugh and giggle. you are thankful that they are still trying they're best to remain happy and bright despite what has happened.

mark: ❝oh? i see a bathroom up ahead.❞

he points up ahead where the door was wide open, inside the walls are decorated with white shiny tiles.

you guys enter the bathroom in search for a hose since the buckets can't fit the sink.

jeno calls you over to the shower head. you walk over to him and take and look.

the shower head had water dripping down. you take a quick look at the tap handle. it had been slightly adjusted to turn water on.

jeno: ❝i tried turning it on but this was all i could open the tap handle.

you smile and ruffle his hair. you say you will help him with the tap handle. you try turning it up but it hardly budges.

you try again, this time with much more strength. it goes up a little more, more water dripping from the shower head.

mark comes over and asks what is going on. jeno explains while you try to turn the tap handle.

mark asks to help out, setting his bucket down. you nod and let him take charge. mark steps forward and pulls his sleeves up. he pulls at the handle, grunting softly.

it finally turns and water is flowing quickly from the shower head.

jeno smiles and quickly takes the shower head before you three could get any wetter. he aims at the buckets and fill them up.

you managed to locate an abundant water source and fill your buckets.

|head back to the living room to wait|

go to chapter 'living room' to continue