living room

you now play as yuta

you take a seat on the couch in the living room next to taeyong that you just comforted.

he still seems a little sad and you decide to give him a hug. taeyong smiles and leans in, accepting it.

you pull away and smile. taeyong smiles back.

you both remain silent after that but it wasn't long till taeyong tells you that he is grateful that you decided to comfort him.

you giggle and nod.

yuta: ❝it's nothing.❞

taeyong giggles along and finally smiles widely.

everyone is back now and taeyong gets up to do another headcount. sicheng squeezes in to get a sit beside you on the couch.

you smile and pull him up on the couch. he smiles and looks away.

you don't find anything strange and look at taeyong doing the headcount.

he calls up doyoung and jaehyun, asking what they had.

you couldn't hear much but you think they found quite a lot since taeyong his grinning and nodding.

taeyong looks back at everyone and claps his hands to get attention. everyone is looking at him now.

taeyong: ❝alright, we can start using the water in the buckets to clean any patches of dirt on your skin, don't take a bath.

once you are done come back here for dinner, alright?❞

everyone replies an exhausted "yes" to taeyong and starts heading off to clean up.

sicheng gets up and you follow him to line up.

you watch as taeyong and jaehyun head off to the kitchen to cook.

you and sicheng get into the bathroom as renjun and kun leaves.

you roll up your sleeves to reveal your cuts and bruises. you scoop water with your other hand and start cleaning your small wounds since you aren't that dirty.

the water stings your open cuts but you try to bear with it.

sicehng seems to have noticed and approaches you to check on you. he asks if you are okay and you give a nod.

the male frowns and takes your injured arm. he states that he would clean it for you.

you smile and let him do so.

you feel grateful for sicheng to have helped you.

yuta: ❝thank you, sicheng.❞

he gives you a big smile and you do the same, hugging him.

you guys are soon done and head out of the bathroom to return to the living room.

taeyong and jaehyun have cooked ramen with the working stove they found from what you smell.

you wait patiently at the living room with sicheng beside you.

mark: ❝you think they'll find a cure?❞

johnny: ❝not sure, but i hope they will. i want to go home soon.❞

mark: ❝same here.❞

you happen to hear mark's and johnny's conversation in english. you don't understand everything but you still understand majority of what they had said.

you sigh inwardly. you start to think of your family and worry if they were doing well.

-

everyone is back and everyone starts eating.

they eat quickly, satisfying their hunger soon enough, smiling brightly again.

you finish your meal and take your small bowl to the sink to wash up. as you start washing, you see chenle entering with his. you turn to look at him and offer to wash his bowl so he could spend time with the others.

chenle pauses, not sure of what to say.

you smile and offer again anyway, saying it is okay.

chenle hands you his bowl, smiling brightly and thanking you. you smile and nod.

you're soon done with the bowls and head upstairs, where taeyong had stated everyone would be sleeping at.

you quickly find a spot next to sicheng who was busy folding paper cranes with newspaper.

you sit next to him and watch.

just then you happen to notice that not everyone was in the room.

you get up to search.

just as you open the door leading to the hallway, you bump into doyoung.

the male raises an eyebrow and questions where you are off to.

yuta: ❝where are the others? aren't they sleeping here too?❞

doyoung chuckled and shook his head.

doyoung: ❝nah, taeyong split the rooms since he said one room wasn't big enough for everyone.❞

you nod understandingly.

you look back at sicheng. he doesn't seem to want to be disturbed with his paper crane folding.

|what will you do?|

go find taeyong and talk with him

continue a conversation with doyoung

take a small walk around the house

go back to your spot beside sicheng and sleep first

1. go to chapter "⌨ find taeyong"

2. go to chapter "⌨ talk with doyoung"

3. go to chapter "⌨ take a walk"

4. go to chapter "⌨ sleep"