Wendy Marvell x Fem! Suicidal! reader

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY : Marikatu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning : Suicide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let out a long sigh. I wanted to do a job request, but none of them seemed interesting. I watched Natsu and Gray Fight.

"Ice Princess!"

"Flame for Brains!" They yelled , calling each other names and they were so loud I didn't hear the voice call out to me. I felt a tug on my sleeve and I looked down to see Wendy. I was like 3 inches taller than her. She is too adorable. I saw Carla next to Wendy.

"What's up?" I ask the two with a smile. Wendy turns red and begins stuttering.

"D-D-D-do you..."

Carla cuts her off and says in her normal calm voice. "Would you like to go on a Job request with us?" I think about it. I hold the hem of my sleeve , pulling it up as I place my chin in my palm. I didn't want her to see my scars. I know she can heal them ,but I don't want her doing that. I just want to die.

I say. "I would love to ,but nothing seems interesting..." I look towards the board and Wendy says.

"W-We got a request." I looked back to her and she handed me with a paper. I read it.

It was a job request for babysitting or something. I didn't read it finish  ,but I knew that I wasn't interested one bit. "It's fine..." I say and hand her the paper back. "Maybe we can hang out instead of doing a request." I say , feeling my cheeks head up slightly. I can't believe I'm doing this. "What do you mean?" Wendy asks. She was also blushing. "Like we could go shopping..." I suggest. She nods and smiles. "Okay." She says softly. I look at Carla. "You could join us too if you like." I offer and Carla says. "Sure." "Let's do it tomorrow , I'm going to try this Mission. I should be home by tomorrow and we can go shopping." Wendy says. I nod and smile. "Okay... Imma go home early then..." I say and stand up. "Bye." I say and wave to everyone. I left the guilt , smiling ,but as soon as I made it past the big doors my smile dropped. The ache in my chest grew. I wanted to hang out with Wendy today because the next day I'll be leaving. I sigh and head to my house...

I enter it , my house was empty. I felt so lonely. I kicked off my shoes and as I walked to my room I began thinking. 'Why am I such a screw up? Why can't I do anything right? I don't deserve anyone." Thoughts consumed me ,but I fought back. I won't kill myself just yet , I need to do it tomorrow. I went to my drawers in my room and took out my blade. I cut my wrist deep. One cut and I winced in pain ,but I needed more. I cut myself over and over until I was completely satisfied. I looked out of my bedroom window and saw that it was late afternoon. I put away my blade and decided to sleep early. I slip into my pyjamas and into my blankets. I thought about Wendy. How would she react towards tomorrow... Does she like me? Urgh , Why would she even like someone like me? I turned on my face and closed my eyes , trying to sleep and I eventually drifted after what felt like forever.

I woke up the next morning. I got ready to hang with Wendy. I knew I would have to wait a while and that She'd stop by the guild first. I dressed in some casual clothes ,but made sure they covered the pain on my wrists from yesterday. I rushed to the guild and sat by Mirajane. I ordered a (F/D) while I waited for Wendy to return. Mirajane smiles and asks. "So you finally going to confess to Wendy?" I blush darkly. "No... We're just hanging out as friends and How do you even know I like her?" I ask. Mirajane smiles. "It's obvious that you two like each other." She says and hands me my drink.

It feels like I wait forever... It was afternoon already and I felt like Wendy just left me here. She abandoned me. I felt myself tearing up. I look at Mirajane. "I-Im gonna leave , okay?" I say , holding back my tears. I stand up and rush outside. I go behind the guild and just cry my eyes out. I then remember I had an extra blade in my pocket. I took it out and cut deep into my wrist. I cut so deep I saw the vein in my wrist. I didn't even hesitate. I cut the vein open and blood sprayed all over. I collapsed against the building. I grew sleepy. My eye lids just felt so heavy. I closed my eyes and listen to the sounds around me.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)"

A voice called to me. I opened my eyes slightly only to see a crying Wendy in front of me. "N-No! I can heal you." She says and uses her healing magic on me. I cough a bit and say. "No..." I felt too weak. Wendy says. "Please don't leave me! I love you." I couldn't stand to see her cry so I closed my eyes. "Wendy..." I say her name and before I could say anything else , my body went numb...

Wendy's POV

I tried! Why isn't she waking up? "(Y/N)!" I yell her name wanting her to wake up. I couldn't stop crying. Carla says. "She's gone , Wendy." I shake my head. "No! S-She..." I say , struggling to form words from choking on my sobs. "She didn't even say 'I love you too...' " Carla rubs my back as I cried hard. No one can replace her! One day I hope to see her again...

THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT<3 SORRY IF IT DID SUCK THO , I haven't watched Fairy Tail in forever XD