BEN Drowned X Suicidal! Reader

Warning - Suicide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head spun. On my bed was a game. A see-through cover with masking tape. "Majora's mask." The disk was inside.

I rushed to the games I stacked in my room. I ran my finger across the covers. That I stacked in alphabetical order. "Majora's mask." That's right, now I have 2 of the same game.

I turned to the game on my bed. "What is going on?" I mumbled and leave my room. I walked to my parents who were in the living room.

"Did you put the game on my bed?" I asked.

My dad nodded. He looked up at me. "It was on the floor outside." He said.

I nodded, nervous. I fidgeted with my fingers and returned to my room.

I closed my door behind me. I kept my eyes on the cover on my bed. Thoughts raced through my head.

I grabbed the cover and slowly opened it. I stared at the disk. A white CD with the name written on it.

I took out the disk and mumbled to myself. "Maybe it's a hacked copy. It could be easier than the one I have." I held my Nintendo and stared at it.

I pushed the disk in and started it up. The disk started normally.

I stood up and rushed to my door. I locked it so that I wouldn't be disturbed.

I took off my long sleeve t-shirt and jeans. I changed into shorts. I could only do this when I was alone.

Cuts, fresh and old covered my forearms and thighs. I let out a sigh. I sat on my bed and picked up my controller and played.

It seemed there was already a saved file. The name there was, "BEN." I figured he was the hacker.

I played a new game. I played for an hour and everything seemed the same. I let out a sigh.

"What a disappointment," I said and put my controller on my bed.

I shut it down, but it switched right back on.
I stared at my console, worried that the game put a virus on. If Nintendo's could get viruses.

The screen went black and red letters appeared." BEN's lonely." I pouted.

"What am I supposed to do about that?" I asked.

"Play." New words appeared on the screen as if it heard me. I wasn't even freaked out. It was cool.

I picked up my console controller and continued playing. This time, a statue of Link followed me around.

Well, I doubt that it was Link. His smile was uncanny.

I walked on and realized I got lost. I gripped my head.

"How could I be so stupid? What's wrong with me?" I yelled and stood up, my controller slipping onto the floor. It landed close to the Nintendo. I glanced at it, tears rolling down my cheeks. Luckily there were no cracks, my bed wasn't that high off the ground.

I pulled open my drawer and threw out clothes I searched for my blade.

I cried as I cut into my flesh. I slashed it. My new cuts bled and it dripped onto the floor.

I let out sobs. "Don't be stupid," I mumbled to myself.

"Jason. He would be mad. Don't get lost again. You're the reason. You're the reason." I said and dropped to the floor.

I hugged my knees and cries into it. I was stupid and I need to fix myself.

A hand touched my shoulder. "Don't hurt yourself." A voice whispered in my ear. It was firm and serious. I looked up, but I didn't see anything.