Elsa x Suicidal! Fem! Reader

So , This is a request by Marikatu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning - Suicide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hiked up a mountain. I was in the area of Arendelle. It was quite beautiful, but I don't think it's meant to be covered in snow.

I put my gloved hands into my winter coat and walked. I kicked some snow and looked up from my feet. There were stair cases to a beautiful ice castle. Arendelle was so much more beautiful than Griffin.

Yes , that's my kingdom's name. We're based on the actual Griffin and we all have wings. Mine at the moment were shivering.

I used my wings a bit to see if it could make me any warmer. I flapped my huge wings and flew towards the castle. I flew towards the entrance of the ice? Castle.

I touched the wall. It wasn't very cold ,but it wasn't very warm either ,but someone might be living here. I knocked on the door. It didn't open.

I knocked again , sucking in my breath hoping that there was someone living here. A giant snowman opened the door. "Leave!" It yelled and closed the door.

It didn't lock the door so maybe I can sneak in and it seemed to be the one living here so I could either slay it or hide inside. I decided to do the latter. I opened the door quietly. I looked around and saw a chandelier on the ceiling and a stair case leading up to a room.

I flew up to the chandelier. I looked around a bit then flew into that room. It was empty ,but there was a window. I smiled and walked to the windowsill. I looked out of it ,but all I could see were snow and trees and the outline of Arendelle.

I walked to the corner and sat down in it. I took out a knife from my pocket then I used my wings to cover my body. I make small cuts over my arm. It was my first time cutting and it hurt , almost as much as my heart. "Who are you?' I hear a female ask.

I shot my head up and opened my wings slightly. There was a woman. "Who are you?" She asks again. She sounded like she was angry ,but also shocked. I pull down my sleeve and put my knife in my pocket.

I then opened up my wings and stood up. "I'm (Y/N). I apologize for intruding. I needed shelter." I said and held up my hands to show her I didn't mean to hurt her.

This woman was beautiful , more then I will ever be. She had platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She looked at me with no emotion before saying.

"You can only stay here for 2 days."

I smile and say. "Thank you , might I ask your name?" She puts her hands in front of her  , gently putting one hand over it.

"Elsa." She said with somewhat of a confident tone.

"Nice to meet you Elsa." I said and smiled. Elsa lead me to the Giant snowman that rejected me the first time and said.

"Marshmallow , This is (Y/N) , she will be staying her for a while." Marshmallow grunted in approval or what sounded like approval. Elsa then walked away from him.

I followed her and she asked. "Why do you have wings?" I smiled in sheer confidence.

"It's kinda like a power we have at Griffin." Elsa turned to face me a slight smile on her face.

"All of you?" She asked.

"Yep." I said instantly and She turned around away from me and I asked her.

"Did you make this castle?"

Elsa said. "Yes." We arrived in a different room and Elsa turned to face me.

I said. "Well your castle is beautiful , just not as beautiful as you."

She blushed lightly and I smiled. She said. "I'll prepare you a room." She quickly left as if to avoid me. It was cute though. I waited for a while , playing with my sleeve a bit.

Elsa walked back into the room and said. "It's ready. Get some rest."

I stood up and said "Thank you." I gave her a smile and walked to the room she prepared , with her leading the way. I put my bag on the floor and took out a blanket I had brought with from the camp.

"Sleep well." Elsa said and left. I took off my jacket once I knew she was gone and then laid under the blanket.

I woke up the next day and I stood up and walked out of the room , looking for Elsa. She was by the window and I greeted her.

"Good Morning , Elsa." She turned to face me and smiled.

"Good morning , (Y/N)." She greeted in return. Her happy features changed and she asked.

"what's that?" She walked towards me and grabbed my arm. It was the cuts from the day before.

"Why?" She asks. I said , my voice cracking. "Because I was so useless. Weselton attacked us and killed all of us. We were freaks compared to them. All the woman and children. All the greatest warriors. The whole kingdom was destroyed. I couldn't do a thing. My brother saved me and gave his life for my life." I was crying. I bet I looked ugly. All I can do is cry.

Elsa wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry." She said. "Sorry isn't going to bring anyone back." She hugged me and I hugged her back , crying on her shoulder.

"Don't kill yourself , (Y/N). You can live in Arendelle. I'll make sure they accept you when we go there."

I nod and say. "Thank you Elsa.

I stayed with Elsa for the next 4 days and I had grown feelings for her in that short amount of time. On the 4th day I decided to confess to her.

I hugged Elsa from behind and I said. "Elsa , I love you. I don't care if people think you're a monster. You're prefect in every way."

She blushed and said. "I love you too." I turned her head go me and I kissed her soft lips. She kissed me back. It felt amazing and she cupped my cheek and caressed my cheek as we kissed.

People ran into the room. I pulled myself away from Elsa and a guy with sideburns asked. "What are you doing to the Queen?" I looked at her confused and Elsa said.

'I'm the Queen of Arendelle. " I wanted to be angry with her ,but I was only angry at myself for not realizing that earlier.

"They're both beasts!" A guy yelled and shoots an arrow at us and everyone began shooting. I grabbed Elsa and shielded her with my body.

Elsa began crying. "No!" She yelled and hugged me tightly. I cried and said.

"I want you to live Elsa. I knew this year I was going to die." Elsa said.

'I don't want you to die!" I felt a sword piece through my wing , It barely missed Elsa. I heard Marshmallow roar in anger and I told Elsa.

"Listen , Run as fast as you can. Don't look back." I said and she said.

"I'm not leaving you." I glared at her.

"You have no choice!" I said. I pecked her lips and threw her out of the window. I heard her scream my name and I turned to the men. I took out my knife and stabbed 2 of them.

More arrows hit me and then I realized I couldn't fight anymore. One was in my shoulder and many had hit my spine. Hah... I feel so useless once again...

"You're coming with us and you'll be locked in Arendelle's jail." Sideburn guy said. I mumbled to myself.

"I hope you're safe , Elsa." I then used the knife in my hand and slit my throat. I blanked out.

Elsa let's tears drip down her cheeks as she says. "I'm sorry , (Y/N)." She is dragged away by the men who killed her lover.