26 | You Want More

Sierra's POV

"You should really slow down," Asher whispers into my ear. "I'm fine," I mumble, stumbling as I try to walk away. Ross just sits on the couch and laughs as my many failed attempts to make it to the stereo.

"Who wants music?" I ask, smiling at the two handsome men before me. "We've been partying all night Sierra. You're drunk as fuck. Go lay down or something," Asher tells me and I shake my head, biting down on my lip.

"How about I dance?" I suggest, turning the radio on. A slow sensual song begins to play and I move my body to the beat, touching myself as I dance.

"Sierra," Asher growls and I open my eyes slowly. "What?" I ask and his eyes go dark with lust. "If you don't chill the fuck out, I'm going to fuck you right here," he warns and I feel myself dampen.

"Only if Ross can join," I announce and Ross looks at me in shock. "What?" Asher asks, a smirk on his face. "Don't what me," I mumble. "I'm a single sexy woman with two sexy men before me. I say you both fuck me," I state, slipping my dress down my body.

You'll regret this, the voice in my head tells me, but I just smile and watch as they take in my body. My dress was strapless so I wasn't wearing any bra and my see through black thong leaves nothing to the imagination.

"Sit down Asher," I tell him and he sits right besides Ross. I walk over to them and climb in Ashers lap, grinding myself against his hard cock. "Fuck," he hisses and I smirk, leaning forward to kiss him gently.

"And you," I whisper, looking at Ross. He gives me a curious look and I crawl over onto his lap, feeling the bulge in pants clear as day. "You like this?" I ask, rubbing my center against his member. "Fuck me," he growls, his eyes clouding over with lust.

"You want to be a slut?" Asher growls from besides me, grabbing me by my hair. He leans my head back, staring into my eyes. "Suck his dick," he demands and my mouth waters at the thought. "Okay," I tell him with a shrug and scoot myself onto the floor between Ross's legs.

I wrap my mouth around his thick shaft and take him in my mouth as much as I can. "That's it you whore, suck his dick and mine. Get your filthy mouth over here," he growls and the wetness increases between my legs as I move over to his throbbing cock.

As I'm bending over sucking Asher's dick, I feel Ross behind me. His hand finds my clit and I moan, backing myself against him. "I don't have to do this Asher," he mumbles and Asher chuckles. "It's fine. It'll be a one time thing," he tells him and Ross sighs, mumbling an okay.

"You want Ross to fuck that pussy of yours?" Asher asks and I nod my head, humming around his dick. "Go for it Ross," he says and I moan again when I feel Ross rub his long dick against my wet folds.

He positions himself and slams into me in one quick movement. My mouth comes off of Asher's dick while I moan loudly, grinding against Ross. "I need more," I whisper, reaching for my clit.

"Don't be greedy," Asher warns and I drop my hand, taking his dick back in my mouth. "You want more?" He asks, and I remove myself from his dick with a pop. "Yes I do," I tell him and he licks his lips.

"Stand up," he orders and Ross pulls out of me. I whimper at the loss of contact and Asher chuckles, shaking his head. "You're going to regret this tomorrow baby," he whispers, but I ignore him just like I did the voice.

I stand up and he tells Ross to sit on the couch. "Ride him," Asher tells me and I climb on top of Ross, moaning as I sink down on his slippery cock. "Have you ever been fucked in your ass?" Asher asks deeply and I shake my head. "No," I whisper and he chuckles.

"Well, you're about too," he tells me and walks away. He soon comes back and I feel him rub his wet dick against my untouched hole. "You ready baby?" He asks and I nod my head, riding Ross's dick like my depends on it.

Without another word, he slams into me, filling my ass whole. I stop moving my hips at the foreign feeling of his dick being inside of me like this. He pulls out and pounds back into me and my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Oh my god," I whisper, rocking my hips against Ross. Having the two of them pound in and out of me in sync leaves me a gushing wet mess.

He pulls out of me and I gasp when he slaps my ass hard. "Lay on your back," he demands and I climb off of Ross with wobbly legs before lying down. My hair sprawls out around me and I'm less drunk than I was before, but I didn't care about the consequences.

Asher grabs my legs and places them over his shoulders before he starts fucking me again nice and hard. Ross stands and positions himself to where his dick is near my face. I take his cock into my mouth and gag as it hits the back of my throat.

Ross grabs a hold of my legs for Asher and holds them open so Asher can pound into me at a deeper depth. I moan loudly before I'm silenced by Ross's cum shooting down my throat. Not long after, Asher pulls out and cums on my stomach, grunting loudly.

I lie there with heavy lids, exhausted by the massive fucking I just participated in. "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up," Asher mumbles before everything goes black.

-

Sooooo..... I'll leave this up to you to decide how this chapter was.