A dark day

A face appeared on the screen in black and white, and a loud booming voice sounded from what seemed like nowhere. “Hello” the voice spoke in a tinny voice. “my name is Thomas Martiz, if you are finding this it means I am… It means I am gone. I have known this was coming for some time, I work for Mr. Nikola Tesla, together we have been developing a way to free the world. An invention that would bring peace and energy to the world. We are being hunted not by the germans, not by mobsters, but by the US government itself. We don’t have much time left. I have hidden our plans and knowledge in this house waiting for the person who can complete our project and bring peace to the world.” The screens went blank and all around the room the ancient computers roared to life.

Jake walked around the room pulling sheets off the ancient machines. The room was filled with machines that looked too advanced for the time. Computers with user interfaces and large monitors everywhere.He walked over to the computers and saw a very familiar design on the monitor, the design was of Wardenclyffe Tower not in Tesla’s lab but in Jake’s own backyard. He stared blankly at the computer looking at the design. It was his backyard, and here it was ready to be a supply of free energy to the world. All he had to do was finish it and he could power the world.

Jake ran upstairs excited believing he could follow the plans and finish Tesla’s work. when he got upstairs he heard the sirens, he saw his mom being shoved into a van, he saw the agents everywhere FBi,CIA,NSA everywhere surrounding his house.He ran back into the room in the basement, he started to search around for a place to hide. He found a cabinet almost unnoticeable hiding near the back corner and sat inside. “in here boys” he heard a booming voice say. “ collect all the computers and paperwork you can find and be quick.”