❤💜💍ᎾNᎬᏚᎻᎾᎢ 2 PT.2💍💜❤

💍 ᴴᴼᴺᴱᵞ ᴹᴼᴼᴺ 💍

ᴾᵀ.2 ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᵁᵀᴱ ᴬᴬᴿᴹᴬᵁ ᴹᴼᴹᴱᴺᵀ!

🌈💜❤🌈

Aaron's wife came dashing down the stairs, more than excited to see Aaron again. "Aaron! You came back!" She jumped right into his arms, hugging him tightly, Aaron trying not to drop her frozen yogurt and her soon to be gift. "Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?" He grinned setting down her gifts on the kitchen counter. As he was settihg them down, it caught Aphmau's attention. "What's that? Is it for me?" She pointed to the bag, asking what it was before asking if the frozen yogurt was hers. "Yes, Yes they're both yours. I just thought you might like it. You deserved them." Aaron smirked. She immediately untied the ribbon that was holding the bag closed and took a look inside once it was opened. Once she saw her gift, she gasped. "Oh, my! It's so cute Aaron!" She cuddled the small gift. "How'd you know I would like it?" She asked. "Well, we've known each other for more than 10 years, Aph. I obviously would know a lot about you."

"Thank you, so much!" She hugged him.

"You're welcome, baby."

"Oh? What's this button on the back for?"

"Press it."

"~I love you so much, Oh I love you so much. I love you, I love you, I love you a bunch!~"

A voice recording of a little girl was singing angelically as Aphmau would.

"Do you like it?"

"No, I love it!" she giggled and hugged him again.

"Now I'm going to cuddle with it everyday!"

"Make sure to save some love and cuddles for me, okay?"

"Yes. I will, but I'll give more cuddles to my bear!"

"Good- wait what? Hey!"

"No taksies backsies~! Hehehe~!"
She ran up the stairs, a giggling mess.
"Hey! You get back here, potato!"
He ran up the stairs after her.

💍🌈❤💜❤🌈💍

"Baby~ Where are you~?"
Aaron called out as Aphmau giggled, hiding in the pitch black closet, holding her stuffed teddy. Aaron obviously heard where her giggling was, but he decided to play along.

"Hmm..I wonder where she could be?"

"Behind the curtains? No."

"In the bathroom? No."

"Under the bed? No."

"On the bed? No."

"Aww..I wish she was on the bed..Maybe, we would be having some fun if we were on the bed together." Aaron smirked. Aphmau's face went crimson red, chills running up her spine. She knew exactly what he meant by fun...

"Hmm..Maybe she's in..."
He walked over to her hiding spot, pulling open the closet door that was a few inches open. Not a lot, but wide enough to see Aphmau a little bit.

"Hah! Found you!" He swooped his small wife up with his muscular arms.

"Ah! Aaron!" She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck as he held her bridal style. He placed her on their master bed, leaning into her ear and whispering.

"You owe me a lot for your gifts, baby.."

After that, they made some love with each other as the sun went down..

Oh, and of course, the teddy bear watched the whole thing, for it was laying on the bed next to them after being taken out of Aphmau's hand by Aaron as she was stripping for him.

REMEMBER, WE TOYS CAN SEE EVERYTHING!- Woody From Toy Story

Idk wtf this has become.
աօɾժՏ: 571