╠╣PT.1 ONESHOT❸ PT.1╠╣

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sʟᴀᴘ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs

sʟᴀᴘ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ ғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"What? What do you mean they're trying to back out of the deal?" An angry and annoyed Aaron questions while holding his iPhone to his ear. The person on the other phone with him responds before he responds himself too with a groan.

"Don't play with me, Josh. You better get that deal back!" He slams his fist on his work desk.

"I don't care if it takes 10 hours! Get. The. Deal. Back. Immediately!"

Suddenly, Aaron's wife, Aphmau, who he had been married to for 3 years, had something very important to reveal about her to Aaron. "Aaron! Look what I have!" Just as she was about to pull out her positive pregnancy test, Aaron immediately snapped at her, refusing whatever importance she had to tell.

"No, darling. I'm busy!" he turned over to her and growled.

"Anyways, what were you saying?" He turned away from her again.

"But Aaron! I'm-" She grabbed his phone that was to his werewolf ear.

"No! Can't you see I'm on a phone call with someone? Get out of my office!" He snatched his phone away from her hand, looking at her with a pissed and annoyed look, actually pushing her away from him. As she was leaving, she opened the door to his office and looked back at him one more time. She heard Aaron call her something that immediately shattered her heart into a million pieces.

"Sorry, Josh. My bratty and bitchy wife was being a total annoying mess." He glanced at her, glaring. She quickly turned her head away to avoid Aaron seeing her tears flow down her cheeks. She closed the door behind her softly as she left the big red-themed office. She ran to her and Aaron's master bedroom, sobbing, heartbroken, unloved. She slammed the door to her bedroom opened and slammed it closed behind her, the salty fluid from her eyes still running down her cheeks. She climbed into the bed and sobbed in it, crying into her pillow that became soaked from her tears of sorrow.

"He doesn't love me anymore!"

"He hates me!"

"He doesn't have time for me!"

"He thinks I'm a horrible wife!"

More sobs escaped her mouth, crying uncontrollably. This had been happening for two out of the three years they had been married. The first one was an amazing year, until things went down at the second. He became more strict, never really had time for her, forgot their anniversaries, was busy on holidays {Especially Christmas}, makeout nights, and most of all, forgot her birthdays multiple times. He rarely cuddled with her, kissed her, never really slept next to her, always falling asleep on the couch. She cried at first, but got used to it and accepted his choice, until, of course, she obviously had to tell him about their unborn baby, but....He pushed her away, putting his phone call over Aphmau and his baby.

She felt like her heart was stabbed a million times by a knife of divorce, feeling he wanted to have that with her.

"He doesn't care about our baby!" She sobbed again..

"💭Wait..💭" She thought.

"💭If he doesn't want our baby,
then....💭"

"💭I'll get rid of it.💭"

💭 ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ 💭

ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 567