🍺 ⓞⓝⓔⓢⓗⓞⓣ ④ 🍺

This is short, but I hope you find it funny! ❤(Also, there's a bit of a small fluff at the end!~)-ѦℓїηѦ

(Also, there's a bit of a small fluff at the end!~)
-ѦℓїηѦ

ⓓⓡⓤⓝⓚ ⓐⓟⓗ~

"Kiss me baby!~" A blasted Aphmau moans, throwing herself on top of her husband and giving him a sloppy kiss.
"Ok. Baby, I think you're a little too well oiled."

He groans and spits in disgust after tasting Aphmau's tequilla-like lips that used to be the taste of candy land. Instead of smelling like she came from a field of flowers, she smelled like she went for a dive in a pool of whiskey, beer, and cocktail. Celestia and Alexander came running to Aphmau, yipping and barking. They backed away, from Aphmau screaming and yelling.

"Baby! Baby! It's an alligator and a shark!" She screamed and hid behind her husband.

"Honey, that's just our pets." He chuckled. Eli came meowing and mewling towards Aphmau and circled around her leg as a sign of missing her.

"Baby! Help! It's a tiger! Ah!!" She screamed again and hugged Aaron tighter.

"That's a cat. Your cat"

"No, no, no! It's a tiger! I don't own a tiger! Help me!"

"Okay. You're a bit too drunk. Let's get to bed, sweetheart." He picked up his small and tipsy wife bridal style and she rambled about her first kiss as they made their way to their master bedroom.

"Oh, my god! Lord, his sexy lips kissed mine! Baby! Can you believe it?! I didn't even know his name, and he kissed me! And then we had sex and some old ugly lady who claimed to be my mom kicked him out!" She yelled. He smiled, remembering their amazing night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaron~!"

"F-F-Fah!~ Oh~!"

Slap, Slap, Slap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes. I already knew that."

"You knew?! You're my mom?"

"Um, no. I was the man you kissed and had sex with." He smiled, tucking her boozed self into bed.

"Really?" She became gobsmacked.

"Wow! So, you're the one who had a HUGE dick?"

"Uhh..Yes..." He blushed.

"And fucked me really hard?" She smiled hopefully.

"Yes. I was the one." He nodded and climbed into the bed next to her.

"Come lay with me, baby~!" She patted the soft sheets next to her.

"Okay. I'm staying until you fall asleep, darling." He crawled in with her and pulled the covers over himself.

"Do you remember when we did it?" She cuddled close to him and gave him a sloppy kiss.

"Of course I do. It was the best moment of my life." He cuddled back and kissed her forehead. She pulled the collar of his red torso shirt and licked her lips, flustering him.

"Umm..."

"Let's do it again." She smirked.

"Oh? You want it again?" He smirked, raising a brow.

"Yes, daddy." She crawled on top of him.

"You sure?" He asked, his eyebrow still raised and smirk expression plastered on his face.

"Yes~!" She softly slid her hands down his chest to where his manly part was.

"Why not?"

He unbuckled his belt on his pants.

Words: 514 ❤

Y'ALL LIKE IT? 😀😀😀