Chapter I: Visiting the Dragon Realm

Hi my name is Lucy, I am Celestial Dragon Princess and I have two brothers, Zeref and Natsu. Our parents are Haru and Aki, we are immortal so we don't die by human wounds. I have heterochromia meaning I have two different eye colour. One black and one pink.

I am in love with one of my brothers. Zeref is always there when I cry at night and plays with me a lot when Natsu slips away in front of my eyes.

Natsu disappears on the day when he heard a noise in the forest but is never to be seen again. I went everywhere finding no trace of his smell. Mom and Dad are still young, never aging which made everyone jealous. I have the power to portal through realms; Earth and Dragon.

All of the dragons that everyone thinks died, really didn't, so no one knows they're alive. They are my family. Mom and Dad own the Dragneel mansion and all of the servants, but I treat the servants like family. I will never punish them for disobeying rules, cause that would be cruel. We also have fun playing pranks on Zeref and my parents.

Haru and Aki Dragneel are well respected. They told me to do what I want to do and I am happy. I open a portal to the Dragon Realm and once I step into the realm, I am attacked by a bone crushing hug from Igneel who looks after me when I am in the Dragon Realm. Because of this, he's like my godfather.

I have all dragons like Grandeeney, Igneel, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Metalicana and Acnologia. Acnologia is still the bad guy but he protects me like they all do.

Grandeeney is Wendy's foster parent, Igneel is Natsu and I's foster parent, Weisslogia is Rogue's foster parent. Skiadrum is Sting's foster parent and Metalicana is Gajeel's foster parent.

Natsu is my older brother and I'm his younger and cute sister. Every dragon is like my godparent.

I am released from Igneel's bone crushing hug and I took a deep breath letting the pain out.

Igneel: Sorry about that Princess Lucy.

Princess Lucy: Oh, no worries Igneel, after all I am your goddaughter.

Princess Lucy's thoughts:
Damn he really needs to dim on the hugs otherwise I'll be dust.

Princess Lucy: Guys I'll be visiting FairyTail and I'll see to your children. Grandeeney don't be scared once Wendy gets to see you, I know you haven't met yet. Once you do, she might become like my younger cousin. Igneel I'll see to Natsu, after all he's my older brother.

Grandeeney: Really Princess Lucy?!

Princess Lucy: Of course Grandeeney and Igneel. Hey you two!

Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Metalicana: Yes Princess Lucy!

Princess Lucy: Are you two listening?

Weisslogia, Skiadrum and Metalicana: Yes ma'am!

Princess Lucy: Man those two never listen.

Grandeeney: Yes you are right Princess Lucy. They are nuisance like their children.

Igneel: Indeed Grandeeney.

Princess Lucy: Now then I must go and I will bring them to the Dragon Realm soon, but until then, goodbye Grandeeney and Igneel.

Grandeeney: Goodbye sweetie, be careful!

Weisslogia, Skiadrum and Metalicana: Yes Princess Lucy! Be careful and hit both of our children for us.

Princess Lucy: *laughs* Of course Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Metalicana.

(Let me know for any errors!)
Did you enjoy that?! There's more!

FoxyGoddess123~