Chapter V: Dragons arriving Magnolia

Princess Lucy: Magnolia Realm!

In Magnolia outside of FairyTail, out of the blue, a portal and Princess Lucy came out first.

Princess Lucy: Everyone I like to introduce my dragon family.

They all gasp as one dragon came out and the first one is Igneel the Fire Dragon. Igneel is a foster parent of Natsu and Igneel disappeared after a year without a trace but here he is, in his dragon form in Magnolia.

Natsu has been looking for him for years now and he couldn't find his father at all. Next is Grandeeney the Sky Dragon and Wendy's foster parent, Metalicana the Iron Dragon and Gajeel's foster parent, Weisslogia and Skiadrum the Twin Dragons and they are Rogue and Sting's foster parents. They all stand in Magnolia and alive which means that they didn't disappear at all.

Rogue, Sting, Gajeel, Wendy and Natsu stand in front of their dragons in shock and awe. Knowing that all dragons disappeared without a trace and never came back for their children.

Princess Lucy: I want you to meet my dragon family and they are my godparents.

Natsu: Who are they Princess Lucy?

Princess Lucy: Grandeeney, Igneel, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, Metalicana and Acnologia.

Dragon Slayers: WHAT! They look so...human?

All Dragon Slayers shouted in unison.

Princess Lucy: Darlings, my biological parents are still alive. Instead of being a dragon all the time, we gave them something that they can change whenever they want. Into a dragon or a human.

Igneel: It's true that her parents are still alive but the only person she misses is her brother. It is also true that we look human and not dragon-like but we all like this form where we can hug our foster children.

Everyone is intrigued to know who are her brothers. Princess Lucy wants her family back together again and she will be happy again after 400 years.

Princess Lucy: After 400 years I finally found my other older brother at last.

Everyone: WHAT!

Wendy: Who Princess? Who is your older brother?

Princess Lucy: Not yet my people, I need my other brother.

She looked at Igneel and telepathic to his head.

Princess Lucy: Should I tell him? He deserves to know that he has a evil brother and parents he never knew.

Igneel: Of course you should Princess I mean he disappeared on his own family.

Princess Lucy: True and our parents would be happy to see him again that he has grown up to a handsome man.

Igneel: Ohh do I sense love in the air?

Princess Lucy: Oh you know I love Zeref.

Igneel chuckles then looks back at the crowd letting Princess Lucy finish talking.

She and faced Natsu taking a deep breath.

Princess Lucy: Salamander, I have something to tell you and please don't be angry at me for telling you.

Natsu: Okay.

Princess Lucy: You are my older brother and I'm your younger sister who you don't remember.

Natsu is stunned and shocked at the same time taking all the information that she has given him.