Chapter VI: Love between Zeref and Lucy

(Hardcore sex and a 'Daddy' kink. I just thought that it would suit Zeref since in my mind, I would even do the same. R18!)

Zeref teleports the two of them into his bedroom and he throws her onto the bed with an oof and she giggles again being cute.

Zeref: Princess~

Lucy: Yes Brother~

Zeref: You mean it?

Lucy: Who cares if you're evil! I love you for who you are, not for what you are. Everything you have is beautiful and erotic which sounds embarrassing but who cares! I love you brother!

Zeref: I love you too Princess~

Lucy giggles and shuffles off the bed and run towards him hugging him tight then looks at him with love in her eyes and whispers his name with love and passion.

Zeref wants her right there on the spot but since Lucy looks innocent, he'll go gentle on her. Zeref asks her if she's a virgin and she nodded in embarrassment.

He laughs but smiles after knowing that he'll go easy on her first time and he would do anything to make her comfortable.

Zeref picks her up bridal style and she giggles for the fifth time making him smile in happiness that she loves him back.

Zeref walks to the bed and gently puts her down facing him as her crawls towards her face then looks at her like he has hit the jackpot. He kisses her gently and his soft lips collides with hers then she moans in his mouth as he licks her lip for entrance to go in her mouth.

She grants his wish and opens her mouth a bit so he can slide his tongue in moving with her, swirling and sucking each other's making her moan non-stop.

Him smirking in between the kiss, he puts his hands on her thighs sliding up to her most precious area; her flower.

She puts her arms around his neck and she pulls him closer to deepen the kiss making passionate and rough, no more gentle and soft. She pulls away and sees his tinted pink cheeks and giggles at how sexy he looks hovering over her small figure; fragile, soft skinned body full of innocence and sexy curves.

She weaves her fingers through his black silky and soft hair feeling how much she misses touching his hair even a while ago. She looks like beauty glistening in the sun and her hair split in two; Black and Pink. He is glad that she has his hair colour on her head.

Zeref looks at her and asks her the million dollar question.

Zeref: Princess Lucy, will you be honoured to be my wife?

Princess Lucy: *Cries out of happiness* Yes I would! I'll be by your side until we actually die. For eternity and infinity, I'll be your wife!

Zeref kisses her hungrily and passionate along with rough that she immediately moans loud in his mouth. She is ready to lose her virginity to her evil but gentle brother. She will absolutely do anything for her brother/husband and he will do the the same. They love each other.

He took her clothes off, he kisses her neck then gives love bites/hickeys along her neck. He takes her clothes off and his too. His abs are a 6 pack and she smiles at how toned he is.

Zeref slides his callous hands up and down her curves and put them on her big breasts squeezing them, kneading them and twisting the nipple then pulling it out towards him. She moans and squeal.

She moaned in pleasure. His hand on her breast, he kneads on it and she mewls then he grabbed the bud with his index finger and his thumb. He twists it and pulls it hard then he puts his whole mouth on the bud and sucks on it. He bites on it and blood came out dripping down her body painting it red.