Chapter II: Earth Realm: Magnolia

Princess Lucy: Portal: To Magnolia!

She enters the portal to Magnolia then waved goodbye to her family, and disappear.

The portal opens in town of Magnolia where the markets are. The town's people look at the portal, sees Princess Lucy exiting the portal and they all bowed to her.

Princess Lucy: Now now there's no need to do that, we are equal and we are friends.

She sees children running towards her and she stretched her arms out for the younger girl then she jumped into the Princess's arms.

Princess Lucy: My! Aren't you growing!

Child Villager: Yes Princess I have and look I have something for you!

Princess Lucy: What is it sweetie?

Child Villager: A present!

Princess Lucy: A present for the Princess?

Child Villager: Of course Princess and here, open it!

Princess Lucy: Alright, let's see what I've got.

She opened it and saw card saying "The Princess is so beautiful! I wish I was like her."

She looks at the child and she smiles happily.

Princess Lucy: Thank you my sweet. Now I have business to attend to so run along now.

She puts down the child and walks ahead towards FairyTail. She talks a lot about FairyTail Guild at the castle.

She has all of the elements, all of the dragon powers and as well her own powers.

She has Igneel's, Grandeeney's, Metalicana's, Acnologia's, Weisslogia's and Skiadrum's powers and she possesses them all knowing that she is the second most powerful wizard in the kingdom after Zeref. She arrived at the door of FairyTail Guild.

Princess Lucy: Hello darling.

She says whilst looking at the gates. She snaps her fingers and the doors open with magic. In FairyTail Guild, there was a brawl happening and a chair nearly hit her but she snaps her fingers and the chair burned in gold dust which surprised everyone.

She smiles and laughs happily knowing she's in FairyTail Guild, she walked straight to the bar and sat down on the stool.

Mirajane: Your Highness. What brings you here?

Princess Lucy: FairyTail Guild and my younger brother.

Mirajane: Really, Your Highness?

Princess Lucy: Yes, can I get a water?

Mirajane: Anything for you Princess.

Mira went out back to get water. Natsu saw her sitting all royal and he went up to her without hearing his mates shouting for him.

It was like fate that brought him to her, she saw him approaching her and she got off the stool then he bowed down to her.

She smiles and blushed at him knowing that she knows that it's Natsu and her long lost brother.

He doesn't know her at all but her heart belongs to someone else.

Natsu: Your Highness

Princess Lucy: Salamander.

Natsu: So you heard of me?

Princess Lucy: Yes I have and I heard that your guild is going really well?

Natsu: Yes ma'am.

Princess Lucy: Oh no need for formalities, call me Lucy.

Everyone in the guild are shocked to see Natsu got to call her a different name. He smiles and she laughs, smiling. Mirajane came back with a glass of water.

Princess Lucy: Everyone, I'm going to battle your best mages and if you fall or had no power left then I'm going to show you my family.

They all gasp and cheers but she says something else.

Princess Lucy: Salamander, I need the Twin Dragon Slayers.

Natsu: ALRIGHT! I'M FIRED UP! I'm going to get them Princess.

Princess Lucy: Thank you Salamander.

Master heard all the commotion and watches from afar.

Natsu went out to find The Twin Dragon Slayers at Sabertooth and he slammed the door open, startling everyone.

Natsu: I need the twins now! There's a battle happening at FairyTail and Her Princess requests the both of you immediately!

Rogue and Sting looked at each other and high five each other, not knowing they will be defeated. Three dragon slayers came back, running to FairyTail. Everyone was outside of the Guild waiting on the three of them.

Natsu went over to Princess Lucy.

Natsu: Lucy, I have brought you the Twin Dragon Slayers.

Princess Lucy: Thank you.

He blushed but got over it as soon he fired up his power for the next battle.

(Let me know for any errors!)
Did you enjoy that?! There's more!

FoxyGoddess123~