Detective Prince

Detective Prince is on a case with is side kick Michael.

Today's case is about a lost dog.

Prince pov

Michael and I have a easy but difficult case we have a lost dog and we don't know where to start.

We arrive at the owners house of the lost dog.
Michael questions the man about what the dog looks like.
Michael and I take that information and process it.

Normal pov

He says that the dog would love to sniff around and go outside and sniff trash cans, looking for other dogs to play with.

Somehow he managed to run away and didn't come back.

Prince and Michael try to see where a dog would wander off to.

"We will see if we can find Mr cinnamon" prince said.

The first thing they ask the man was where did he sniff the trash cans, and where did he think the dog would wander off.

Michael saw dog prints in the mud. They followed it and found a little tail sticking out of a Conner of a store.

" That looks like a dogs tail Prince" Michael said, getting a little closer.
As they got closer, the dog ran. Prince ran after the dog, almost tripping over his cute little foot.

Michael went the other way.
It was Mr cinnamon, being chased by Prince.
Mr cinnamon ran all the way back to his owner house , barking at the door.

Prince, who was out of breath, knocked on the door.

"MR CINNAMON" the man said , picking up the dog.
"Thank you so much detective Prince"
"No.. problem.... Sir" prince said still trying to breathe.

Michael on the hand, walked  to the man's house and sneaked behind prince scaring him.

Prince pov

All in a day's work, I ran, caught and found a dog and, got scared.

              The end

That was just a short break for me hope you guys enjoyed it and hopefully it made your day I will update again next week I think