Why

Morning

Jayla woke up with  a slight headache
She tossed and turned in bed, struggling to feel relief.

Prince was already up making some breakfast for the 2 of them.
When all of a sudden, he heard a loud bang from Jayla's room.
He rushed in and saw that her pillows and phone scattered around the room.

"Ughhh" Jayla said, digging her head in the sheets.
"What's wrong mama"

"My head hurts"
Prince had to think. He got up went to the kitchen, got out some peppermint tea bags and put one in a mug, filled it with hot water and gave it to Jayla.

Jayla was thrilled and waited for it to cool after that she drank all of it and gave prince the mug back.
Prince and Jayla got dressed and thought about where to go.
"Do you just want to go for a walk?" prince asked.
Jayla nodded, they were walking down the street talking and laughing.

Prince got a phone call from Diana a couple of hours ago. He called back to make sure she was ok.

Diana pov

Buzz buzz

It was prince calling.
I was Just my way to a meeting at work.

"Hello"

"Hey did you call"

"Yeah a couple of hours"
ago

"Sorry I was hanging out with Jayla"

"That's ok, say can I call you back in a minute I have to go to a meeting."

"Sure"

"Ok cool bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and headed out to work
When I got there, the only thing I could think about was why I was with prince and not with someone else.
Is Jayla his friend or something cause everytime I call he is hanging out with her.

When I got home I was upset and didn't want to call prince back. Not only was I tired but I was angry at myself for not giving him attention just as much as Jayla did.

It was 7:00 and it time for my bath. Before I got in my phone rang it was my brother he was calling to check on me.
He went on and on about how im so distant from the family and why I should move back in with mama.

After we got off the phone I toke my bath and got on the bed trying to fall asleep.