The Truth Behind Diana

In the middle of the day, Dianna woke up.
Since she had nothing else to do, she decided to do do what she normally does.

Drink

Prince was already up, and since Jayla was at Mulos House spending a couple of days there.

It was just Prince in the House. He wanted to go somewhere but he didnt know exactly where.

So he wanted to pop up on Dianna. He went to a flower store and bought some flowers for her.

Mean while at Diana was falling, tripping, and all over the place. She had to clean up this mess usual. So she picked up everything and put things back in there place. By the time she did that she was sober

Just in time, prince knocked on the door, anxious and nervous.
What if she is still sleep, what if shes not home then I would be standing here like clown.

As more what ifs clouded Princes mind, Diana opened the door. Diana stood in awe
And invited Prince in the house.
They sat on the couch and talked about everything that came to mind. As the moment passed them by, Prince just so happened to look behind him and saw bottles of wine and alcohol.

" Why do you have bottles of wine and alcohol by your counter" Prince said, confused and curious.

" I was going through my cabinet for a coffee mug"

Prince stared at Diana with confused and curious eyes.
He did not believe her but then again he didn't want to start a ruckus so he just took her word and they continued talking.

When Prince left Diana's house, Prince called Jayla and wanted to talk to her, but mulo picked up the phone.

They talked a bit until Prince asked to talk to Jayla.

Mulo handed Jayla the phone.
Prince explained how he went to Diana's house and thinks that she is an alcoholic.
Jayla on the other end of the phone was listening while Mulo studied Jaylas facial expressions while she talked to Prince telling him he should help her and not just watch her drink.

"What if she ends up in the hospital because you didnt help her when you had the chance"

Flashfoward

In the hospital

Diana is laying in a bed taking her last breaths.

"I should have done something when i had the chance to diana am sorry" Prince said, tears coming out of his hazelish brown eyes.

"Its alright" she said.
  Her eyes slowly closed and she wass gone.
Prince cried so much that he almost used all the tissue.
He walked out of the hospital with guilt on his back.

Back to presnt day

"Prince.....prince...PRINCEEE." Jayla said waiting on a response. Prince snapped out of it and simply said

"Your right I have to do something"