Chapter 13- where she sees his true self

We went home after a few hours of him working and me playing with his chest. He told Camilla  to take the night off so we could be alone in the house. Trevor opened the door and l got in and the he followed. I went straight to the kitchen to get busy so l can start preparing dinner.

"Ain't you forgetting something " Trevor said. I looked back at him and he hadn't moved from the door.
"Umm?" I looked at him in confusion.
"Remember our rules " he started moving toward me. " the one that says you shouldn't wear a thing when we are alone" he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh umm do l have to start today?" I hesitated. I knew this argument was a lost cause. He won already and l knew it.
"We are in the house alone, ain't we" l nodded "now strip" he said in such a time that had me shivering.
It took me seconds to realize that he just gave me a command.

"Didn't l tell you to do something " he asked. I nodded
"You don't want to not listen to me little Maria " he said with that voice again and was so deep so arousing.
"Strip Maria" he said again. This time l didn't waste no time. I stripped off to my underwear and l paused.  I looked at him looking for a plea maybe.
"Everything Maria" l rolled my eyes at him unconsciously and l started stripping.

After l was done he moved and he lifted me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. I looked up at him but he was so serious l was getting scared again.
"Trevor ?" I looked at him. He looked at me back and said
"It's Sir right now" he barked
"ok.. Sir" l swallowed a lump down my throat

"Umm did l do something wrong ?" I asked when he made me kneel while exposing my whole rear.
"You rolled your eyes at me little one"  oh shit!!
" l told you never to do that" l knew l was in trouble right now. I can't say that l wasn't excited though.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins. I was scared because l didn't know what he was going to do to me but at the same time l trusted him with my body so that made me excited.

"I'm going to spank you ten times, and you are going to count and then thank me , do you understand?"
"Yes" l swallowed. Gosh l was nervous.
"Yes Sir!"
"Yes Sir "

"I don't want to correct you again. "He said. Oh my! He was in the whole dominant mood and it turned me on so much. The first blow came unexpected and l cringed. "One. Thank you sir"
I counted till eight but each slap was stinging more and more.  I thought l couldn't take it anymore.

"Nine. Thank you sir" tears started forming from the corner of my eyes.
"Ten. Thank.. You .. Sir " l was sobbing by now. My ass felt as if it was on fire.
After the last one he started caressing my ass but every single touch felt like a burn and the tears couldn't stop.

"You were a good girl" he praised. At any other time l could have been to the moon but right now l was hurting and his words were not soothing.

His left hand went to my pussy and started rubbing my bundle of nerves. "God you are so wet " he said as he dipped his finger inside me.  I didn't realize l was wet. Was l enjoying the pain? It didn't feel like it though. I am confused right now.

He continued rubbing and his right went on to grab my boob. He squeezed and it felt so good. I started having a warm feeling in my belly. As he kept up his assault l became more hotter. And l was moaning loud now. I knew l was dripping because l could feel my wetness running down my leg.

I moaned again when he rubbed his finger on my nipple. Gosh they were so sensitive and l was so close. My butt still stung a lot. But the feeling subsided because of the other feeling.

"God you are so beautiful, so wet, so ready" he said as he placed a kiss on my ass. I moaned again and l knew l could come any second. He must have felt it cause he said.

"Don't you even think of cumming without my permission. "
I groaned in frustration. It was almost impunity to come but l tried with my all because l didn't want another punishment. Not until the one on my ass healed.

He pinched my nipple hard that l screamed from the pain. At the same exact moment he pinched my clit so hard the pain was unbearable and he bit my ass and he said the magical word

"Cum" l didn't know how l did it but what l knew is that my body responded to his word and l came. No .. I exploded. I saw stars, the moon, fuck l think l saw the gods. The spasms kept coming and never ceasing.

I could feel all my energy being drained away. My orgasm could stop. It felt so good. I felt as if l was floating and in another world. Trevor groaned and that was the last thing l heard before l blacked out.

Trevor's POV

This girl, I chuckled to myself. She seemed to fall asleep every time she comes. Now I know how to out her to sleep. I stood over her, watching her sleep.

I felt like a creep bit I couldn't help it. She was just so beautiful, and so soft. I think I spend a few minutes watching her sleep. I got up from my reverie and decided to cook dinner, I know I can't cook bit I don't want her waking up and cooking .

She looks so tired. I walked to the kitchen and thought of what I can easily make. Maybe spaghetti and sauce. It's only boiling the pasta,it can't be that hard.

I had to find the pots and pans first before anything though. Just after I open my cabinet my phone rings.
I run to grab it and answer it quickly before the ringtone wakes Maria.

"What!?" I hissed in the phone.
"Someone is in a pussy mood" Pete laughs. I roll my eyes. And then an image of Maria rolling her eyes came into mind.

And the shocked face she always does after she realizes that she's going to get a punishment for doing that, God I loved her.

Did I just say that? My heart beat faster, I guess I did, I knew it for a while now.
"Hello! Are you there?!" Pete's voice brought me back from wonderland.

"I'm here" I simply state.
"Daydreaming?"
"What do you want?" I ask getting annoyed.
"You're pissy. But I just wanted to check if you don't want to come by the club, just for a little while, we haven't spent time with you"

"You know I can't"
"Just for some drinks, you don't have to do anything, just watch, I might do a scene with Kayla"
"It won't feel right"
"You act like you're in a relationship"

"I am" I said cockily with a smile.
"You you ain't, she has to know you like her first before anything else"
"Ohh she knows" I smiled.
"For real?"

"For real"
"Oh brother! That's awesome! So why not bring her? I know you freaked out last time I said it, but, it won't be bad, besides, you gonna keep her in the dark with this all your life?"

I thought about it for a second and I realized that, she's an open person, I think she might actually like it, and if she don't, we won't go back.
"Okay, " I agreed.

"Yes!" He screamed and I could picture him throwing a fist in the air, he was always the childish one.
"But.. I have to talk to her about it first, and if she says no, then no"
"I get it, I get it, I can't wait"

We hung up and stared at my girlfriend, so peaceful, so innocent, and she's all mine.