Forgiveness..?

The group looked at Sam and Josh in shock. Seeing them together was not right apparently. They were all suppose to hate Josh, not go out with him. None of the group knew what to say. They were both in shock at what they had seen. Mike was a bit furious at Sam for not telling them sooner.

"Mike maybe you shouldn't say anything.." Ashley whispered to Mike cautiously. But Mike didn't care what Ashley had said he wanted an answer and an answer he was going to get.

Mike leaned his head on Sam's seat and nearly yelled straight into her face. "So this is why you wouldn't talk tell us huh!" A few people beside him told him to be quiet but he clearly didn't care about what anyone was going to say.

Sam turned to face him and snapped right back. "Fuck you man...! This is what I meant by you wouldn't understand me.!" Mike knew deep down Sam was right. The two argued for a moment and they got kicked out the theater. Their argument got Mike trying to throw a fist at Sam. Chris quickly grabbed his arm so he couldn't hit her.

"FUCK YOU MIKE!! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM OR ME!!" Sam was so pissed at this point she didn't know Josh had disappeared. Jess looked at Mike and walked over towards Sam, her mouth sewed shut basically.

"Jess.. what are you doing..?" Michael asked still heated. Jess didn't want to say anything but she finally built up the courage to say what she had to say.

"Mike sweetie... She's right.. I can see where she's at. Sam and Josh have been alone for so long.. and being alone isn't good for anyone.. And you never take time to see what's wrong.. you see and you act as simple as that.. Maybe..."

"What.. Maybe what Jess..?!"

"Maybe... you should just stop rushing everything..!" Jess closed her eyes and clutched her fist.

"I know you don't want to hear about it... but It's the truth.." The rest of the conversation was silent from there on out, as Ash and Chris moved beside Sam. Mike stared at everyone with a cold stare. Mike raised his fist and wanted to break something. He wanted to hurt them all so bad. But he put them down and finally walked off.

Jess turned to Sam and put her hands on her shoulders looking her straight in the eyes. "Go find him... Make sure he's safe.. For all of us.." Sam nodded as she heard the clouds outside start to give in and pour out buckets of water (aka rain)

"Make sure he's okay.."

"Tell him everything's gonna be okay.." Sam nodded again and smiled slightly

"Thank you guys..." Sam grabbed her jacket and walked off, the car still parked. If she saw the car was still there she knew exactly what happened and it wasn't a pleasant thought.

JOSH WAS ALONE