Chapter 1: After the War

It was the same day after the Fourth Great Ninja War. Since Naruto was damaged all over, Sasuke had to help him walk...

"Ugh...this sucks-dattebayo," said Naruto.

Sasuke looks at him, irritated, "Oh, stop whining. You're the one that used up all your chakra. Whenever you got close to Kaguya, you get hit the second you're there. I keep telling you to go on my signal. Because of your idiocy, our plan was almost ruined. Now look at you!"

Naruto looks at himself, "Wait...why am I doing whatever he says? What about you, huh? You used up all your chakra as well. And that sharingan..rinnegan..whatever that thing is, you used it all the time. How can you not be tired?!"

"Because I am stronger...and smarter," said Sasuke, bragging...

Naruto glares at him, "He is starting to annoy me."

"What?"

"You're annoying!"

"Well, you're an idiot!"

"What did you say?"

"You heard me!"

Naruto and Sasuke glare at each other. "You two stop fighting," Sakura pulls each of their ear. "Oww!! Let go of me!" yelped Sasuke. " You be quiet!" said scary Sakura

(Sakura: What did you call me?)

(Me: e.o N-nothing)

"And you!" points at Naruto. "Stop struggling! Can't you see that you're wounded?" she yelled.

"But Sakura-chan, I'm fine. Just a couple scratches, that's all," said Naruto, faking -_-

"Couple...scra--- You were stabbed, you idiot! How is that a couple scratches?!" She said.

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

Wow, Sakura has a huge temper. And she's really loud, too. Although, it's less louder than before. She's right, Naruto was stabbed..by my katana. Kaguya used her powers to move my katana and into Naruto's waist. "Sakura, you're loud and annoying. So shut up." When I looked at Naruto, his eyes and mouth were wide open.

"What's up with you?" I asked, confusingly.

"You shouldn't have said that," said the shocked idiot.

"What do you me---" I suddenly felt this weird aura near me with an intent to kill. I looked at Sakura, and saw her coated in flames of anger. "Why do I see that?" I thought.

"What did you just say, Sasuke-kun?" She asked as she slowly walk towards me.

"Sasuke, hurry up and apologize," Naruto whispered to me.

"Uhh..." I was about to say something, but Sakura grabbed the collar of my shirt and hit me on the head. "Oowww!" Everyone laughed.

~Normal P.O.V~

As Sakura hit Sasuke, and Naruto of course, birds start flying away as they screamed in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Please Follow, Vote, and Comment ^_^

~ This is just the beginning

~ I'm writing these stories too slow, I'm sorry for writing too short. I keep thinking about school because it starts in 2 days. >n< I don't wanna go!!

~ Anyways, I'll be creating the next chapter...uhh...tomorrow, I guess

Love always,

-AngelFairy1