Final Chapter: Welcome Home!

Previously on Team 7~Welcome Home...

"What's gonna happen to Sasuke once we get back?" Naruto asked. Kakashi looks away, "You'll find out."

"What if something happened to Naruto-niichan, or Sakura-neechan..." Konohamaru said.

"What are you doing?" Naruto asked. "We are here to take Uchiha Sasuke into custody, Hokage's orders," said one of the ANBUs.

"If the odds are Sasuke is not going to prison, then there's nothing I can do about it and that's final!" Tsunade yelled.

"Naruto ~sniff~ I'm really worried about Sasuke-kun" Sakura said. "Don't worry. Nothing's gonna happen to him." Naruto told her.

"It's been decided. Uchiha Sasuke will be executed in one week! *hits gavel*"

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura teleports and surrounds Sasuke, blocking him from the ANBU Black Ops. "You are not going anywhere near him," Naruto said.

~To where we left off~

Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto are still surrounding Sasuke, waiting for the three Kages to answer. Suddenly, they heard someone snicker.

When Naruto looked around, he saw everyone smiling. Except the ANBU Black Ops, no one can see through their masks.

"Team 7," the Tsuchikage called and smiled, "Do you actually think that we'll just kill someone who helped save everyone?"

Team 7 turned around and saw Sasuke's arms crossed, "What the?! What happened to the handcuffs?" Naruto thought.

They looked up at Sasuke and their eyes widened. He's...smiling. "S-Sasuke?" Naruto asked. "What about the rest of the people?" Sakura asked.

"They're just my clones that transformed," Yamato said, appearing out of nowhere and the people disappears. "Captain Yamato," she said. "This was all part of the plan to see what you guys would do if Sasuke was about to be 'killed'," he said with a smirk. "So Naruto, what did you think?"

Naruto clenched his fists and grit his teeth, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" Naruto yelled at Yamato's face. Everyone stopped laughing and their eyes widened.

Tsunade tries to calm him down, "Naruto, it was just a joke." Naruto looks at the Kages, "Just a joke?! You actually think this is funny?!" He yells at them.

Sasuke puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder, "Naruto--" Naruto suddenly swipes Sasuke's hand off. "And you, Sasuke. I expect more from them, but you?!" Sasuke's eyes widened.

"The Sasuke that I know wouldn't do something like this. What happened to him?" Naruto asked and disappears out of the court.

"Naruto!" Kakashi yelled out. "I'll find him," Sakura said.

But before she could leave, she grabbed Sasuke's wrist, "And you're coming, too." Sakura and Sasuke left the court to find Naruto.

~Outside the Court~

Sakura and Sasuke got of the court, finds Naruto on the rooftop, and went to him. Naruto is walking back and forth, muttering to himself.

Sasuke walks towards him, "Naruto, relax. We were just joking." Naruto stops and glares at Sasuke, "You're an Uchiha, I don't think you're supposed to do that."

(ME: ~scoff~ racist..err..clan..ist? I don't even know anymore)

"Naruto, that doesn't matter anymore. What really matters is I'm back," Sasuke tells him. Naruto didn't say anything, he just looks at Sasuke, "Come on, Naruto. Say someth--" Sasuke gets cut off.

"I hate you, dattebayo," He becomes surprised for Naruto's doing.

Sakura's eyes widens and her mouth is covered by her hands, "Naruto is...hugging him," she thought.

Sasuke's eyes widens and waters. Sasuke narrows his eyes and hugs him back, tightly. His eyes closes and the water streams down his cheeks, "Naruto...Baka." As Sasuke says, his lips starts to quiver.

"Welcome home, Sasuke," Naruto says and smiles.

Sakura stands next to them, smiling, "Bromance, huh? Wait, why am I thinking of inappropriate things? This feels weird."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Why did Sakura think of inappropriate things?...Because apparently, she's a secret Yaoi fan

~Please Follow, Comment, Vote, and all that stuff

~Sorry for taking so long and for making this short. I'm using an iPad, for kami's sake, I can't tell if it's short or long -_-

~I don't know how long this story will be. I'll just keep going...I guess O.o??

~Love always,

-AngelFairy1 ^_^