Chapter 2: I'm worried about them

At Konoha...

~Konohamaru's P.O.V~

Moegi, Udon, and I are sitting outside and eating. I keep thinking about the others. I'm really worried, "Is everyone okay? Are they coming back...alive?" Did something happen or... "...amaru-chan, Konohamaru-chan! Konohamaru-chan!" When Moegi called my name, I snapped back to reality. "Huh? What is it? What's wrong?"

"That's what I'd like to know. You keep spacing out. Is something on your mind?" She asked. "...Yeah, I was just thinking about the others. About if Naruto-niichan and the others come back." Moegi patted on my shoulder, "They will come back. We just have to wait," I got angry, "Well, I'm tired of waiting *gets up* I wanna know what's going on. What if something happened to Naruto-niichan, or Sakura-neechan..." Moegi said, "They'll be fine, Konohamaru---" I cut her off, "Or worse, when the Hokage comes back, she's gonna have another coma!"

"Konohamaru-chan!" She cut me off, "You're overreacting! Now just sit down, relax, and enjoy the weather, okay?!" My eyes widened, "O.O...H-hai..." I said. Man, she's scary. Is this how Naruto-niichan feels when he's with Sakura-neechan? The weather does feel good, though. Warm sun shining, calm wind blowing..."Aah, this feels nice~" Moegi said. "Mm-hmm," Udon and I replied. We were then interrupted by Watase, "Sup, guys!" I flinched, "And the feeling's gone."

(Me: Ehe...bad timing, Watase)

(Watase: But it's part of the script)

(Me: Shh ~whisper~ Don't say that in front of the viewers. ~nervous laugh~ Keep going, keep going...)

"Hey, Watase-kun," Moegi and Udon said. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. "We are relaxing until Naruto-niichan and the rest comes back," she replied. "And we're trying to calm Konohamaru-chan because he's worried about them." I told him, "I was relaxed. Suddenly, you came and the feeling disappeared. I almost forgot about worrying about them, but we're back to that again." As we were talking, we heard a loud horn-blowing, which is weird because this is the first time hearing it. It was coming from outside the village meeting hall. When Moegi, Udon, Watase, and I went there, the whole village was there. It's the village council members, one of them blew the horn. I looked at the horn, it's a double-twisted horn..What the heck. Ebi-sensei walked up in front of the council members, and cleared his throat, "Ladies and children, may I have your attention, please." Sakura's mom spoke up, "What are we doing here?!"

"What's going on?!" Shikamaru's mom said. "Why are we here?!" said Ino's mom. "Are we having another one of your boring lectures again?!" said one of the women. Ebi-sensei frowned and suddenly spoke, "We got a message from the Allied Shinobi Force!" Everyone stopped murmuring and froze. "What was the message?" Watase asked him. "They're returning home right now!" Everyone started cheering, happy dancing, and all that. I just stood there, frozen. I was so shocked, I didn't notice Moegi and Udon hugging me.

~Moegi's P.O.V~

Ebi-sensei says that the Hokage and the Shinobi Force are coming home. I started tearing up. Udon and I screamed in excitement and hugged Konohamaru, "Konohamaru-chan, they're coming back! Naruto-niichan is coming back..." I suddenly stopped because Konohamaru got really excited, then he raised me by the waist and twirled me around. "Yatta! I can't wait. Once Naruto-niichan gets back..." Konohamaru was still talking. "Konohamaru-chan..." I was surprised of what Konohamaru just did. I've never seen him this excited before. "He must've been worried about them too much that he'd be this excited," I thought. The council members called out to everyone saying that they're here. We ran to the gates and saw shadow figures walking towards us, "They're here, I can't believe it..." I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(SAKURA: Yes, we're done. Onto the next chapter)

(ME:...)

(SAKURA: ahem!)

(ME: ~nervous laugh~ About that...)

(SAKURA: What?!)

(ME: Gomen-ne. But the first day of school is on the 20th meaning tomorrow, and I'm gonna be busy today getting everything ready)

(SAKURA: ~evil glare~)

~ Are the shadow figures really Naruto and them?

~ Are Sasuke and Naruto ever going to recover from Sakura's violence?

~ Am I gonna stop talking like this because it's getting awkward?...Apparently not.

~ But don't worry. I will write the next chapter and finish it in a couple hours. Two reasons, chores and school...I hate it -_-

~Love always,

-AngelFairy1 ^_^