Chapter 4: The Meeting

Hello, everyone, AngelFairy1 here. I've decided to make this one longer because of school and I've already thought of this part of the story before I even started...~Enjoy~ ^_^

~Naruto's P.O.V~

The villagers welcomed me, Sakura, and Kakashi...Sasuke was gone. Earlier when we saw people crying, some were crying and happy at the same time. But some were upset because they lost the people they care about, even Shikamaru's mom was very upset. "I can't believe this," she said. It seemed she calmed down. She wiped her tears, smiled, and yelled, "Everyone, for winning this war, let's celebrate on an all-night party! Yes, the children can go if you allow them to!" Some kids were excited because they were allowed, and some just whined..ehe.

~Time Skip~ To the Party!!!

~Sai's P.O.V~

Everyone was having the best time of their lives. They won the war, so they dance, some rivals challenges each other to an eating contest, dancing contest, and...spitting contest?...Eww. Everyone is having fun at the party, except Naruto-kun and Sakura-san. I watched them as they made sad faces. Today is Naruto-kun's birthday, but he doesn't seem like he wants to celebrate it. Are they worrying about Sasuke that much? He's really important to them, isn't he?

~Time Skip~ Everyone going home at 2 a.m.

~Normal P.O.V~

"It's good to be back home, right, Akamaru?" Akamaru barked to answer him. "Hey guys, how about we go to the BBQ restaurant?" Chouji asked. "Chouji!!" Everyone yelled at him. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Geez, tough crowd."

"Well, I am going home. You coming, Hinata?" Ino asked. "H-hai. G-goodnight, everyone," she said. "Girls, wait up. Hey, how about we have a sleep-over?" Tenten asked. "Sure. You wanna join us, Sakura?" Ino asked, but Sakura didn't answer. "Sakura?" Ino thought. Ino then found out why she's like that, so she just worriedly walked away with Tenten and Hinata. "The party was such a drag, and I'm tired. So I'm going home," Shikamaru yawned. "Wait up, Shikamaru!" Chouji ran to Shikamaru. "I'm going home as well," Shino said. "I am going to train!" Lee yelled out. "You need rest!" Kiba screamed at him. "Let's go, Akamaru. Goodnight, you guys *leaves"

"So...did you two have fun at the party?" Sai asked Naruto and Sakura, but they stayed silent. "Huh?" Naruto and Sakura stood there.

~Flashback~

Naruto and Sakura ran to the Hokage's office. "Granny Tsunade!" Naruto yelled. Tsunade suddenly spilled her drink onto her paperworks. "What the...~growl~ *gets up* What do you want?!" Tsunade yelled. Naruto glares at her, while Sakura makes an angry what-have-you-done face. "Okay, those are serious faces. It must be because of Sasuke," Tsunade sat down, "What is it?" Naruto spoke up, "What happened to Sasuke? What did you do with him?" Tsunade looked at him, seriously, "Sasuke will be held in court in 2 days. The other Kages will make a decision about him. Whether to keep him in prison for a couple years or..."

"Or?" Sakura asked. "To have him executed," Kakashi said. Naruto and Sakura became shocked. "What?" They thought. "Tsunade-sama, Sasuke-kun helped us during the war," Sakura said. Naruto said, "Yeah. And if it wasn't for his help, you guys would've died stuck in that damn genjutsu!"

"ENOUGH!!" Tsunade yelled. She then threw her papers to the floor, "*gets up* The Five Kages will make the decision. And if odds are Sasuke is not going to prison, then there's nothing I can do about it and that's final!" Naruto and Sakura's eyes widened. Tsunade sat down and turns to the window. "Tsunade-sama..." Sakura said. "Just, leave *lowers her head* please..." Tsunade pleaded. Naruto clenched his fist and grit his teeth and they left the office.