A/N and Character key

As you all know, I'm a little different, and I write specifically for readers who are also a little different. <3 Anyways, below is the key for you to follow as you read my story. Thanks in advance! ^_^ In this story, your hair and eyes will be your first and second favorite colors, buut you will be wearing a disguise of sorts, while you're assisting at UA!

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 26 (Sorry, but super duper huge age gaps make me really uncomfortable. ^^;;)

Hero Name: Mute

Occupation: Stealth Hero; Teachers Assistant at UA High

Quirk: Sound manipulation

Y/N can completely erase noises and sounds at will. She's like a human mute button, hence the Hero Name. Although her hair and eyes can be seen to some as a hindrance, most often don't see her coming, until it's too late. A lot of the times when she isn't on stealth specific missions, she uses her quirk to hide abuse victims from their abusers so they can get away safely.

Hair: Favorite color, but hides her hair under a (H/C) wig while at her assistant job (F/C/H)

Eyes: Second favorite color, but covers her eyes with (E/C) colored contacts while at her assisting job (2F/C/E)

Skin: (S/T)

Body type: (B/T) (LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR. Okay, shutting up now. ^^;;;)

Karaoke Persona: Songbird

The only Pro Hero who knows what Y/N really looks like is Midnight, for now. B) A girl's gotta have a bestie, after all, and she seems super cool to hang around~!

As per usual, I don't own BNHA/MHA, or its characters. The main character is based around my own OC, but you can borrow her quirk for this story. <3

Anywho, got it? Good! Let's get this party started! :D