now you see me-

"Fuck...." I groaned looking at how packed the place was "C I don't think I can get through without a name" I could hear typing on the other side of my small speaker "uhhh... there! To your left there's jessicah. She has a card that can get you through but you have to be subtle trying to distract her. She has a level four and plus she has power over the bank. Good luck with getting in" I looked over and nodded to jiyong who was leaning on the wall waiting for my que.

He slickly walked over to the waiting woman and started a conversation. While he was distracting her with his charm, I quietly walked behind, trying to pick the card up. I swiftly picked the card up from the table and turned around quickly walking away.

"Damn that was slick. Good job Y/N" I smiled "eh it was alright" I said, brushing my shoulder off

"Ok now Get into the safes without geting caught,get the money,get out without being seen by any one who's involved with the bank and meet us back at the safe house" I calmly walked the halls of the bank with my suitcase in my right hand while my card was in my left

BEEP

"Agent A/N do not proceed"I stopped in my tracks and stepped to the side to take a fake call "what do you mean?" "They have guards up there. If they check you and see you're not jessicah,you'll surely be arrested with that card" I pulled out my glasses and put them on. I scanned the room "are there any other ways?" CL asked "...no...ill find a way through"

"How? A/N you're gonna get caught" I rolled my eyes "send the distractions down" I felt her nervousness over the call, she sighed "....fine. be safe" she ended the call. The distractions arrived and it was time to move.

I walked up to the guards "name?" The guard asked "Jung...ji-..min..yep"

'Fuck' i cursed myself in my head. He seemed lost "sounds a little familiar" I chuckled "it's a common name here" he nodded  "Spread your legs and put your arms up" I cupped my card in my hands and he began to pat down and up my legs "clear" I quickly flipped my card in between my fingers so he wouldn't see the numbers or the name.

He pat down my arms but before he could turn me around I flipped my card back into the palm of my hand "clear. Take all your belongings and put them into this bucket" I nodded "oh. Lemme get my shoes first" he turned around and got the buckets ready, giving me time to slide the card over to jungkook.

~jungkook~

I caught the card and slid it under my foot so no one would see it. Thankfully my shoe had stick to it so the card wouldn't just be on the floor where someone could pick it up "sir you can go now" "oh yes. Sorry for the hold up" I looked to see if Y/N was done and she was, so I casually walked at the same pace as her down the hall.

She gave me the que and I bent down to "tie" my shoe, I took the card from under my shoe and slid it over to her

~Y/N~

I caught the card under my heel and gave jungkook the "go on" look. He nodded and headed the other way, down to the gaurd room. "Ok A/N you're one step away from the safe. Just knock the guards out" I looked around the corner, seeing two highly armed guards "what about cameras? They're everywhere"

She hummed "hmmm...dont worry. I'll get yoongi to hack into them" "ok" I walked down the hall and pass the guards,going around the corner,I dug into knee high stockings and got a small silent smoke bomb "this should do" I stuck the small pod onto the wall and covered nose with my arm.

The smoke was invisible to the naked eye but I had on advanced eye contacts so the smoke was milky white. Soon enough the guards dropped to the ground,going to sleep. I smiled to myself.

I looked at my timer and saw that I only had a few more minutes to get this done "shit" I whispered to myself.  I quickly pulled darts out of my pocket and pulled my dart gun out of my strap that was attached to leg. "Are the cameras out yet?" "Wait three..two....go"

I dipped down and began jogging to the vault. Once I got to the vault I sat my gun down and put my gloves on. Once I was done yoongi beeped in "the code is written on the back of the card" I looked up into the camera and nodded.

'Two to the left, one to the right, four to the left and two to the right' the door opened, releasing toxic smoke from the vault, I quickly covered my nose with a mask and walked in. "I'll send the rest down" CL said while sending messages to everyone
else.
I quickly walked over to the stacks of money and bent down to its level "damn" I smiled. Just this stack alone could but about 300k "the pin is right there In front of you. Download the credit onto the card, grab some money and get out. Quickly"

The rest of the team rushed in, stuffing stacks of money in bags and writing down codes until we heard a loud boom. I looked over "the door shut" jinyoung said in a panicked tone "fuck the door we'll go through the vents" he nodded and we continued to work.

We were having the time of our lives and everything was going smoothly..until
The vault door flew open...

untilThe vault door flew open

"Damn. Looks like I came late to the party" T.O.P said calmly but his eyes showed anger

We all froze "seunghyun" I said cautiously "Y/N" he glared while I gulped down a ton of fear

"You've been a very very bad girl...now you owe me"

______________________________________

Welp...

So how was yall week? Tell me sumn ion know

Ps. I worked on this chapter for like...four months and it came out trash. Cute. -your melanin dripping A/N