𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄-{𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐏}

I forgot who requested this but whatever😗
________________________________

I stared at the doctors note that had came in the mail just the other day surprised. At the end of the note in bold print it read

'Your pregnant! Congratulations! We hope you have a smooth pregnancy, welcoming your beautiful child in this world!'

My head flooded with thoughts and my stomach filled with butterflies which was most likely from the human growing inside me but either way the feeling was still there.

I wasn't scared just...questioning what jongup would say. We've been together for four years and married for two but it's been one since I found out his secret of running a mafia.

You had tried to run multiple times but had obviously failed continuously. Not only that but you were madly in love and could say that you didn't really wanna leave in the first place but being a wife to a mafia boss was scary. It was nothing like the movies and as the months went on you saw him do crazier shit but it was his job. It was like him saying 'fuck it. She knows anyway' but damn...I'd really like a warning before walking into a room with somebody beaten to a pulp inside of it.

But at the end of the day he had no choice to stop if he wanted to and you had no business sticking your nose where it didn't belong or you'd see something you wish you hadn't...again.

Though all these questions were running through your mind the biggest one was how jongup was gonna react. You already knew he loved kids but he had already stated he didn't want his bloodline to carry on,passing on the mafia to child,grandchild and so on. After he dies that's just it for the business.

After a few minutes to think you had finally gotten the courage to walk out of the kitchen to you and your husbands shared room to see him packing his things for his monthly trip to Korea. Most likely he was handling shipments of guns or just handling somebody who had not been very cooperative but the second reason never turned out good for the person on the other side of...well jongups glock.

"What are you doing?" You asked him,obviously knowing what he was doing
"Packing? Obviously" he continued to fold his clothes and put them in a suit case

"So I was thinking...maybe you should stay here for another week" he sighed "we've already talked about this Y/N. You know I have a job and-" you rolled your eyes "and you have to follow your own rules blah blah yeah I've heard of it before" he sent you a warning glare before standing up and walking to the dresser

"...sooo" you thought of a way to speed up the conversation "what do you think of like..kids?" You whispered the last part "of what? Like kiss? The band?" he raised his eyebrow and looked at you through the mirror of the dresser. You rolled your eyes and sighed "like....kids" you said it louder,fiddling with your hands.

You had heard him sigh,dropping his head and shaking it "you already know how I feel" you sucked your teeth "peoples feelings change" he shook his head again "no Y/N"

Hearing him say 'no' was your weakness. It always sent a pinch to your heart but maybe because you were so spoiled in the relationship

"So what would you do if I was pregnant right now?" you said,tears welling in your eyes

"Well you're not so...." he looked at you through the mirror and you looked back at him,crossing your arms. His eyebrows knitted together, finally seeing what you were hinting towards.
He turned and looked at you with a serious face "don't play with me Y/N" you kept quiet,still staring at him now more mad then sad

"...are you pregnant?" He asked,eyebrows still together whilst tilting his head and crossing his arms

A tear fell from your eye as you uncross your arms "ding ding ding" you rolled your eyes and walked out of the room,pissed at his attitude
"Why are you walking away? So you don't wanna talk about this?" You turned around,livid at this point "I don't know why you're so mad if you didn't wanna continue your legacy then start buying condoms"

His eyes widened "so you're telling me it's MY fault for you not knowing how to take a few pills?" You scoffed at him "pills don't always work you fucking SMART ASS. Since you know everything and you got your fucking degree and shit learn how to pull out"

He took a deep breath and tried to keep calm,letting you go off on him "and then at that when I asked you about it you wasn't even OPEN to the option of kids like my pussy don't fucking work or some shit. All I ask you is to be a little more considerate these days cause it ain't just you in this damn house. You're acting like I'm not already fucking pregnant" you angrily stomped off into your office and slammed the door leaving him to realize his wrongs.

Even though he had wanted to make sure you were okay he had a business to run and he knew you knew that either way.

-
Baby❤️:come home safely from your trip. Don't get hurt💞
-
And even with you pissed off at him you still loved him enough to make sure he knew you weren't questioning the relationship. You knew he could be an ass sometimes but you also knew he'd soften up to the thought of having a baby. Of course it's gonna take some time but in his case that's understandable
-
:we'll talk when I get back home. I love you
-