The truth-{Yongguk}{BAP}

(Look at my baby daddy🤤-admin melanin drippin(the original account owner))
Got this idea from tumblr 😋💅🏽. Anyway how yall doing?
I'm 100% sure I forgot to tell yall kikis(the original admin) new Instagram @ is @bobbysfentydurag and my joint Instagram acc @ is @fashionbrat

Ps. This is smut🤷🏾‍♀️
Warnings:choking,obedience,squirting,blood,unprotected sex,overstimulation,spit kink,pain kink(yeah I'm a freak bitch. What about it?🤔☺️)and nasty shit like that 😌

Pss.i am one of the new admins(admin badbitch🤪) imma be doing some of the dirty ass smut here and my name is China so enjoy this nasty shit 🥰
________________________________

I watched the rushing and corrupted room calmly from outside of the door. Watching namjoon beat the absolute shit out of a random guy or so I thought he was random.

How could I have not known this was going on. In my house. Literally right underneath my nose referring to how I was watching this in the very last room in house which was located under everything else. Padded with sound proof foam that was once a soft pink wall that would be once used for if I ever had a kid.

I watched as blood splattered all over the wall. "I think that's enough" Jinhwan said while cleaning the blood off of his hands "you're right" chungha said before pulling out a golden gun,putting a clip in and bussing a cap in the unknowns mans head. Before I could see more, someone stepped in front of the door and slammed it shut.

My breath was choppy and my heart was beating fast,still shaken by the loud gun shot "what are you doing down here?" A sudden deep voice appeared from behind me making me freeze. I could tell it was my husband just by the groan in annoyance of me not answering him "I asked you a question" he held tightly onto my hips

"I was looking for something" I laid my hand on top of his, signaling him to let go but that just made him squeeze tighter, making me whimper "theres nothing down here for you, Y/N. You knew that"
he always told me not to be nosy and look around for shit but this is a big ass house and he expects me to listen?

"What were you looking for?" He said, still squeezing me. He'd always do this when he figured I was lying. He thought of it as a lesson, to integrate me to get the truth and only the truth. Usually I'd tell the truth..but when I didn't I would try my best to please him in a way he'd forget that I even did anything bad.

"Nothing" I answered truthfully "because?" "Because theres nothing here for me" he nodded "exactly. Go back upstairs and wait for me in your room" I rushed upstairs,passing the maids and mistresses,walking straight into my room and waited for him to get upstairs. Ten minutes later the door swung open, revealing what looked like an angry yongguk "lie down"

I did as he said and lied down on the bed,waiting for him to do something to me that would result in me being tired out.
I was pulled out of thought from the feeling of my pants being yanked down "you never listen to me. Why is that?" He asked while turning me on my stomach. "I don't know" my voice shook and I heard him chuckle darkly. He tied my hands behind my back before asking again "last chance to give me my answer" he said.

The sound of leather clapping together rung through my ears "please-" he did a fake saddened sigh "wrong answer" he said before striking me with the belt making me moan in satisfaction and pain. I could almost feel the redish purple mark forming on my right cheek.
After a two more whips and moans coming for my mouth he stopped and turned me over(after taking the rope off of course)

He then tied both of my hands to the bed post and put a gag in my mouth to postpone the loud moans that would erupt from my throat and out my mouth. He dragged his fingers up my thighs to my pussy,cupping it and then kissed me on my cheek. I arched my back and threw my head back making him laugh quietly at my reaction to just a little touch.
His hand left my body as he walked over to the drawers,pulling something out and putting it behind his back and then smirking at me.

"Close your eyes" he said in a strong, firm voice and I did as he said.
Not long after I opened my eyes, I heard the sound of soft vibration, already knowing what it was, I groan "should I be gentle?" He asked softly, I tried to answer but the ball gag was stopping me from making a sound "no?" All I could do was make a small squeak "rough it is" I sighed in frustration . He turned the vibrator on high and wrapped his tongue around the small bullet shaped toy,using his spit as lubrication before settling the toy right on top of my clit.

I bucked my hips wildly,trying to get it off but it didn't work. He pressing it hard down on me before inserting it inside of me and swiftly pulling it out,placing it back in its original spot.
I couldn't stop the slight screams that was coming from my throat. He entered the toy back inside of me,thrusting it and adding pressure to my abdomen to make the impact stronger. At this point my legs were shaking vigorously and I was squirming, just about to reach my high he took the toy away and dipped down to do what he felt he had to do.

He twirled his tongue around my clit,driving me absolutely crazy,I swirled my hips against his tongue and moaned at how he let me take control for just a little bit. A few minutes later I was chasing my high again,taking me by surprise, he grabbed the vibrator again and put it against my clit while inserting his tongue inside of me and shaking it vigorously. The sensation of his wet tongue and the vibration sent me over the edge.

Legs shaking,sweating and hips bucking against his face when he didn't stop. I pulled at the rope that was around my hands as I came down from my high. He leaned up,my juices dripping from his bottom lip and chin. He brought my head up higher,took the gag off of me, took the rope off my hands and kissed me roughly before pulling away "open your mouth"  I did as he said and watched him open his mouth and let the rest of my juices slide off his tongue onto mine.

"Swallow" I closed my mouth and swallowed as he told me to. Not even three minutes later, his clothes were on the floor and he was thrusting into me at a fast pace. Finally being able to make a noise, I moaned loudly "FUCK" I screamed as he slammed into me.
I scratched up his back with my left hand and gripped his tattooed arm with my right.

I screamed from overstimulation and repeatedly squirted on the bed sheets,it splashing up in the around from the rough thrusts. The feeling of overstimulation was so strong I could barely breathe for a second. Or maybe that was just yongguks hand resting on my throat but either way I was right. With a few more powerful thrusts, yongguk moaned loudly and pulled out before cumming on my stomach.

It was silent until he chuckled and kissed me "at least you know what I do now" I sighed "don't get us killed with this type of shit. Please." He kissed me once again "I won't..probably" i hit his chest "what? I told the truth. Unlike you"

________________________________

Now put yo ass☺️ on my dick🍆and bounce onnat shit...okay now freak my shit🤪(I'm sorry this song been stuck in my head). N e way was this too dirty? Cause I'm real vulgar and idk if this was too much for yall💀