come through-{JB}{got7}

~I just need some dick,I just need some love and I'm tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby~

"So you coming through or not?" I asked my boyfriend(who was on the phone at the time) I heard him breath softly on the other side "yeah. Gimme a few minutes aight?" I smiled "bet. See you then" I hung up the phone and quickly went to text my bestfriend.
-
Me:now what?

Raven🤪:suck his dick when he get there DUH

Me:no nigga like now. Do I just wait around?

Raven🤪:damn you really is new to this 💀💀

Me:hurry tf up he be getting here fast asl🤦🏾‍♀️

Raven🤪:damn my bad 🤷🏿‍♀️ N E WAY go take an extra shower ya know just so you dont have no sweaty coochie 🤢

Raven🤪:also shave

Me:I gotta shave? Fr? 😬

Raven🤪:to be safe. You ain know if he like natural pussy 💀💀

Me:you foul asf for that one 😭😭 but bet brb
Seen✅
-
I quickly got up,took a quick shower,shaved and put on my favorite shorts and tank top with no bra
-
Me:now what?

Raven🤪:damn bitch you can think of anything else yo self? 💀

Me:you must've forgotten that after August I stopped being a hoe 🤡

Raven🤪:yeah okay🤦🏿‍♀️

Raven🤪:you got them tracks glued in tight? That nigga like pulling hair 😳🤤

Me:how you know?

Raven🤪:huh?

Me:I said how you know he like pulling hair?

Raven🤪:oh yeah ya know small school shit gets around lol

Me:k....

Me:FUCK he here brb

Raven🤪:let's hope he dont RIP yo shit wide open. Amen 💅🏿
-

I put on my white knee high socks and ran downstairs to answer the door, almost slipping on my little sisters toy car. I opened the door and smiled "hey baby" I greeted him and opened the door wider so he could come in. He gave me a smile while walking pass me. my heart sped up.
"Hey" his sleepy,deep voice sent tingles down my spine and a slight tingle to my lower stomach. The sensation of the tingles made me let out a low moan but not loud enough so he could hear. I could tell he just woke up by the slightly messy hair but he made it look good.

He took off his shoes before stepping onto the spotless white carpet because this was a shoes off house and my mom would kill me if she saw one spot on it let alone knew someone that wasn't supposed to be in the house who did it.

"How was your drive?" I asked, leading him upstairs to my room(for safety if my mom and sister got back early) "it was aight" he said,taking a seat on my bed "so...what you trynna do?" He asked "I dont know" I said knowing damn well I knew what I was trynna do. He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap "then why am I here?"

I played with the bottom of his shirt and smiled "I missed you" he bit his lip and groaned as I 're positioned' myself so that my heat was right on top of his 'length'. I smirked and moved my hips in a circular motion again making him slowly throw his head back and let out a deep, long groan.

He softly ran his hands from my thighs to my breast,giving them a small squeeze before grabbing my neck and pulling me towards his face for a rough kiss. As I felt him grow more under me, I grinded harder and let out a soft moan while disconnecting my lips from his.

He grabbed my hips and stopped me from going faster. He flipped me over to where he was on top, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed, making me let out a small squeak. He smirked and got down on his knees before pulling my shorts and panties down.

Before proceeding he asked "you sure?" I nodded my head 'yes' making him smirk. He spreads my legs and dipped down,licking a long stripe from my entrance to my clit,making me arch my back off my bed a little.

I moaned and tangled my hand in his jet black hair "f-fuck" I stuttered. He easily slid two fingers inside of me,surprising me by how wet I was. He trusted his fingers upwards,hitting my spot repeatedly, making legs shake vigorously "oh my g-" I tried to finish my sentence but before I could his hands sped up and he continued to lick on my clit.

I tried not to be loud but miserably failing when he entered another finger, I screamed in pleasure but quickly covering my mouth with my free hand that was clutching the sheets. Before I could cum on his tongue and fingers, he pulled his fingers out and licked his lips.
My legs instantly closed as I arched my back from pleasure. He took his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants before pulling both his pants and boxers down. Honestly I was scared for myself like he was really about to bust my shit wide open.

"Turn around" he said "w-..what?" I said out of breath "you heard me. Turn. Around." I took a deep breathe and tried to prepare myself but he already pulled my shirt off and pulled me up and lied me on my stomach.

He pulled my ass up in the air and spread my legs a little bit before lining himself up and pushing his dick inside me "fuuuuuck" he groaned while throwing his head back,feeling my coated walls already tighten around him "mmmm" I moaned as he began to move.
His thrust were slow yet sharp, with every thrust he made I moaned louder and louder. He smacked my ass, making me grip the sheets and let out a small cry. He sped up his thrust,smacking me on my ass multiple times resulting in a red-ish purple mark on my right ass cheek.

I arched my back at the pain that turned into pleasure with each thrust "just like that Y/N" he said referring to my arched back. He grabbed my 18 inches of Malaysian hair and slightly pulled them so I would be looking straight into the mirror infront of us.

I moaned louder while watching him pound into me "like this?" He asked with a smirk on his face "yes! Fuck yes!" I screamed "more?" I nodded, not being able to speak anymore because of how deep he was inside of me. I felt cum drip down my thigh, onto the bed as I was close to my release so I tightened around him.

A few more sloppy thrusts and he pulled out of me,cumming onto my back while groaning. I softly moand and collapsed on the bed. I heard him chuckle at my reaction "wheres the towels?" He asked so he can clean my back off of what could have been his children
{I'm lmfao at that line like wow I'm childish asf}

"In my closet" I said in a small tired voice while pointing at the small room. He got the towel,wet it then came back to clean me off. He slowly wiped off the white substance off my back while smirking at what hes done to me. After he was done,he threw the towel In the dirty clothes and laid beside me.
I sighed "what?" He asked looking at me "I think you gave me scoliosis cause you were for sure breaking my spine" he laughed and kissed my cheek "I'll go easy next time. Okay?"

Before I could reply I heard a loud ass
"Y/N!! IMMA KICK YO ASS" from downstairs.
me and jaebum looked at each other with wide eyes before quickly getting up to get dressed
______________________________________

Tbh this wasnt even that bad I feel proud asf💀💀 maybe I should start doing more smut?-your melanin dripping A/N