The Expensive Little Bitch

Erik arrived at BOA promptly at 6:30 and made his way to the private dining area Hennessy had reserved. He observed the other couples seated in the space before his eyes fell on her. She was one of the most beautiful and expensive looking women he had ever laid eyes. What exactly does an expensive woman look like, you ask? She was wearing a red leather Alexander McQueen pencil skirt paired with the matching secretary blouse, black and white polka dot Louboutin pumps, and a red leather Birkin bag. To say that she was breathtaking is an understatement.
"Excuse me, miss, is this seat taken?" he asks in a teasing manner.
"It is actually, so unless you've come to take my order, you can remove yourself from my presence," the expensive little bitch spoke, not taking her eyes from her menu.
Erik quirked an eyebrow in amusement.
"Nah, I ain't ya waiter ma, and if I'm not mistaken, your lonely ass wanted my dick."
The brashness of his voice made the expensive little bitch tear her eyes from the menu to see who would dare talk to her in such a way. Her mouth nearly watered at the sight of him.
"Erik! I'm sorry, I did —"
He put a finger up to silence her.
"You good ma, just don't let it happen again if you know what's good for you," he responded, taking his seat at the table. He already knew enough about her, thanks to the biography and list of kinks Henny had provided for him.
Jaelyn Greer, or Jae for short, was a trust fund baby with a lengthy list of sugar daddies at her disposal, but she had grown bored. All they wanted was to dote on her and give her everything her tiny heart desired, and while that was perfectly fine with her, she wanted more. She was a brat in every sense of the word and needed to be put in her place. Deciding to test Erik and his threat, she continued with her behavior.
"And who exactly do you think you are?" she asks incredulously. "Yes I did seek you out, but I haven't paid you yet so you might wanna watch your damn tone before I send ya dusty ass home with blue balls!" she snapped. STRIKE 1
Erik only chuckled in response. They were sitting in close enough proximity that he could easily slip his fingers under her skirt, but he decided to play it cool for now.
"Aight, Ms. Greer, let's reel this back in. First off, you're right, you haven't paid me yet, but I GUARANTEE by the end of the night you'll be throwing dollars at me. He hooked his index finger into her blouse and pulled her close to his face. Second and most importantly, if we're gonna do this I need to make one thing clear: you don't run shit, you aren't in control of shit, and if you raise your voice at me one more time, I WILL take your little bratty ass over my knee right here in this restaurant and you won't cum not one time tonight. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes, Daddy," she responds immediately.
"Good girl, I didn't even have to tell you my name," he replied smugly.
As dinner progressed the two settled into comfortable banter. They discussed her kinks as well as limits and the price she was willing to pay. This date would cost her $10,000 and she was hoping that the shit was worth it. Confident in the fact that Erik seemed to be amused by her innocent, yet bratty demeanor, she decides to test the waters again.
"You remind me of this one nigga I know," she says, amused at the similarities between Erik and a certain patchy bearded celebrity.
"Oh word?" Erik asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Yea. He does the escort shit too, but he don't really fuck with black girls," she says matter of factly. STRIKE 2
"Aye, don't compare me to that nigga!" Erik replied harshly. Henny was always teasing him about how their beards had the same little patch and how their fingers were the same size.
Jae tries her hardest to stifle a laugh at Erik's annoyance.
"Oh, that's funny to you, little girl?" Erik asked caressing the top of her thigh before delivering a harsh smack to it.
He ignored the stares they received from the other couples as well as the hungry look in Jae's eyes and the pair continued their evening in comfortable silence.
As they made their way to Jae's limo, she couldn't resist the urge to press his buttons one last time. He had given her a taste of his dominant side and the expensive little bitch was aching for more.
"Why you so damn aggressive?" she asks as he not so gently helps her into the back seat. "Overcompensating for something?" she asks, eyes traveling directly to his crotch. STRIKE 3
She knew she had fucked up when she saw the sinister look in his eyes. Erik slips into the limo beside her and turns his attention to her driver, Charlie.
"Charlie, this partition is soundproof, correct?"
"Yes sir, Mr. Stevens," Charlie responds, oblivious to the danger his boss is in.
"Perfect," Erik responds, before pressing the button to close them away from Charlie.
In an instant Erik has Jae across his lap, both arms secured in his left hand while his right hand is delivering harsh smack to her ass. She mentally chastised herself for opting not to wear panties on the date, but she knew what she had signed up for.
"I tried to warn ya little disrespectful ass about testing me," he says in between smacks.
"This is what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted a nigga to put you in your place tonight, huh?"
Her words were caught in her throat. She wanted desperately to answer him but she was too focused on the pleasure she was receiving.
*SMACK, SMACK, SMACK*
Both Erik and Jae could feel the heat collecting between her thighs. This nigga was really about to make her cum from spanking.
"Who's my expensive little bitch?" he asks, rubbing her ass to soothe the stings.
"I am Daddy," she eagerly responds, teetering on the cusp of her orgasm.
Erik's ministrations was abruptly stop once they arrive at Jae's condo.
He lifts her off his lap and the pair make their way into the space.
Jae leads Erik to her lavish bedroom and instructs him to sit on the bed while she changes.
When she re-emerges, she's clad in only a gold emerald collar and black patent leather So Kate pumps.
"Have you ever fucked a goddess, Erik?" she asks, attempting to regain control of this arrangement.
"Nah, but you about to get some royal dick," he responds, grabbing her by the wrists and tossing her on the bed like a rag doll. He had been eying the handcuffs on the nightstand since he entered the room and decided to put them to use. He grabs both wrists and secures them behind her back.
"You've been testing me all night, Ms. Greer," Erik says lowly into her ear. Her body tenses as he begins to trail kisses down her spine. "You obviously don't think that I'll fuck you to the edge of unconsciousness, bring you back, and do it all over again. Is that what it is, ma?" he asks, stopping at the junction of her thighs.
"You talking all this shit, yet you're still fully clothed. Maybe I should've hooked up with ya girl Shy instead. Whatchu waiting for, daddy," the extra emphasis she adds to the word elicits an immediate reaction. He produces the satin scarf from his pocket and secures it around her mouth.
"You talk to fucking much! If I hear one peep outta you, you'll regret it," he threatens before diving headfirst into her wetness.
Jae tried hard to contain herself, but the man knew how to work his tongue. He alternated between long licks up her slit and quick flicks on her clit. With each roll of his tongue he felt her clenching around him.
"You close babygirl?" he teased.
She nodded her head in response, eyes rolling in the back of her head.
"Aww, that's too bad," he responds ceasing all movements.
She groaned loudly in annoyance. His left hand delivered a hard smack to her ass while his right hand grabbed a generous amount of her twists.
"Got some shit to say lil girl?" he asks menacingly. She shakes her head vigorously.
"Nah, you look like you got a problem. Maybe I should go get Shy and let her finish you off," he says before moving to get off the bed.
"No, no, no!" she screams through her makeshift gag. Erik wished he could frame the look of desperation on her face. He inserted two fingers into her wetness and watched her body writhe beneath him. Sensing her orgasm building again, he removes his fingers once more.
"ERIK PLEASE!" she screamed out, tears pouring down her cheeks.
He chuckled lowly.
"You know you cute as shit when you begging, Jae," he says removing his pants and the scarf.
"You want this dick, baby girl?"
"Yes daddy, please fuck me," she whines.
Erik rolled on the condom and wasted no time diving into her slickness. He usually gave his partners time to adjust to just size, but Jae needed to be punished. He wanted to puncture her cervix with his length and leave her a shaking, moaning mess beneath him. Her orgasm hit her hard and fast. It had been building since she first laid eyes on him and it felt damn good to release.
"I don't recall giving you permission to cum," Ms. Greer, Erik hissed.
"Oh fuck" she thought to herself.
Erik removed her cuffs before roughly flipping her on her back.
"Now we're gonna try this again. I'm about to wreck ya shit & you better not cum without my permission, got it?"
She nodded her head sheepishly. Unsatisfied with her answer, Erik smacked the top of both of her thighs.
"Words baby girl," he said, lining himself up with her entrance.
"Yes daddyyyyyy," she whines as he enters her for the second time without warning. The sounds of her screams and their bodies slapping filled the room. Erik would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the way she felt wrapped around him as though he were her savior. She looked almost ethereal coming undone beneath him. Much like the goddess she claimed to be.
He pounded into her relentlessly, chasing both of their orgasms.
"Open your eyes, Jae," Erik cooed. "I wanna see those pretty eyes when you cum for me."
Jae opened her eyes and something within her snapped. Just the sight of him, brows furrowed and dreads a mess atop of his head, was her undoing. She came harder than she ever had before, singing praises to the heavens above for this beautiful man and his devil dick. Erik found his release shortly after her. After cleaning the two of them up, Erik tucked the expensive little bitch into bed before ordering an Uber home.
"Hey there lover boy," Henny called to him from the kitchen.
Erik only grunted in acknowledgement before heading to his room.
The next morning, he woke to find already awake and making breakfast.
"I take it your date went well," she said, sitting his plate in front of him.
"Yeah, it was pretty cool," he responded, taking a bite of bacon.
"Great. You might wanna get some rest though," she replied, barely containing her laughter.
"Why is that?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow.
"Because, on top of the $10,000 for last night, she just dropped an extra $100,000 to keep you for the rest of the week."