The Classroom Treatment

A/N: I've said a million times that I wasn't reviving this story, yet here we are. You're welcome.

9:30 am, Philosophy. Erik could think of a million and one things he'd rather be doing, sitting in the ice cold lecture hall not being one of them. He sat in his usual spot, the middle seat of the second to top row near the back exit. The rest of the row seated his line brothers and his girlfriend best friend, Hennessy. It was the only class the pair had together and the class where they found themselves the most distracted. Erik yawned and stretched, giving Hennessy the faintest peek of his v-line when his shirt lifted. She discreetly bit her lip, trying and failing to hide the flustered look on her face. Erik caught it and wiggled his hips in a circular motion with a sly smirk on his face just to tease her.
"I'm not about to play with you," she said with a shake of her head. His grin widened as he leaned over to rest his head on her shoulder.
"C'mon, you know you like it," he teased, using the tips of his fingers to rub up her thigh.
"Whatever nigga," she deadpans, pushing his head from her shoulder, which he simply put back.
"Gimme kiss and I'll move," he fake pouts, wiggling his face caterpillars for emphasis. It worked, as she leaned over to peck his lips softly.
"Mr. Stevens, Ms. Chiron. Save it for after class, please and thank you," Professor Johnson sneers before turning back to face the board. Erik's groan echoed around the room as he reluctantly pulled away from her lips.
"Behave sir," she scolded, placing her index finger to his lips.
"Maaaan. He actin' like we don't do this all the time," he pouts, leaning his head back on her shoulder.
'True, but it's still inappropriate."
"Have you met that nigga?" His line brother Kendall chimed in. "Inappropriate is that nigga's middle name."
"Touche," she agrees, still rubbing Erik's leg to placate him.
"Quit pouting," she whispers, to which he responds by grabbing her hand and placing it on his lap. She smiled deviously before turning to him, anxious to fill him in on the thought that had crossed her mind.
"Want Mama to make it better?" she cooed, rubbing her hand across his lap. He nodded, feeling himself hardening under her touch.
"Please," he whined softly. She smiled sweetly before dropping down to her knees in front of him. She lifted his shirt, softly kissing down his stomach until she reached his belt. She slowly and carefully undid his belt and jeans before exposing his third leg to the rest of the row.
"Y'all niggas nasty," Kendall said with a smirk, all too used to his friends' public escapades. Hennessy simply shrugged before licking a long stripe up one side of Erik's shaft and back down the other.
"Best way to be," she replied before taking him into her mouth. Erik reclined in his chair, lifting his shirt so that he'd have an unobstructed view of his girl while she worked. She looked up into his eyes as she pushed him down her throat and he threw his head back with a soft hiss.
"Shiiiit."
One look down the row had the rest of his line brothers reclined in the same fashion, each one sneaking a glance as the freaky scenario unfolded. Just as Professor Johnson paused his teaching, Hennessy's slurps suddenly became much more vocal.
"What is that sound?"
"My bad, Professor J," Kendall covered. "Opened my browser to a video I had been watching."
"Keep your extracurricular activities out of my classroom, Mr. Barnett."
"Yes sir," Kendall said with a smirk. Hennessy wasn't phased. One thing Erik loved about her was her adventurous nature. Public sex and the thought of being caught were major turnons for her and he took advantage whenever and whereever he could.
"Gahdamn," Erik moaned softly as he clutched a fistful of her curly mane. She pulled off of his dick slowly, stroking him as she looked into his eyes.
"Daddy feel better?" He nodded, grinding himself against her hand.
"Is Daddy gonna cum for me?" She asked in the soft, needy voice that drove him crazy. Kendall bit his lip as he looked down at her.
"Shiiid, keep talking like that and we're all gonna cum for you." She smirked as she watched Erik, who was still grinding himself into her hand.
"Come on, Daddy. I can already taste the precum on my tongue. Make this throat a daycare."
"Jesus Javonte Christ!" Kendall called out, readjusting himself in his pants.
"Oh fuck," Erik cried out as he gripped her hair tighter, cumming down her throat. He looked down at her, panting frantically as she licked him clean before tucking him back into his jeans and climbing back into her seat. He was spent, resting his head on the desk trying to regain control of his senses and motor skills. Hennessy glanced over at him before nudging him softly.
"Sit up baby."
"H-Huh?" he stuttered as he sat up, his eyes low and hazy.
"You're gonna miss the lecture."
"I don't give a fuck, I want you."
"Later baby," she placated, gently scratching through his beard. He smiled goofily as his leg bounced in excitement.
"Dog ass nigga," Kendall teased.
"Bark bark, bitch."

---------------------

Erik had a new pep in his step following the treatment he had received in the classroom. He whistled and sang his way through the rest of his classes while Hennessy hid away in the library studying for the upcoming psychology exam. Hours had passed and before Erik knew it, it was nearly midnight and his better half still hadn't returned home. After a brief text conversation, he learned that she was in the library and opted to go help her "study".
He found her on the fourth floor, her usual spot because it stayed open all night, was right next to Starbucks, and it was the floor that hardly no one came up to. He found her with her back facing the door, headphones in and caramel macchiato in front of her books. He crept up behind her slowly before wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her neck softly. She bit her lip and rolled her head to one side, giving him more access to her sweet spot.
"Wassup, pretty girl?" he spoke between kisses to her neck.
"Hey bae," she whimpered.
"What you studying?" he asked as he licked from her neck to behind her ear. Her breath hitched, causing her words to tremble out.
"P-Psychology."
"How long you been in here?"
"About an hour." He nodded softly before returning his face to the bend of her neck. "W-Where you coming from?" she stuttered out, as he nipped at her earlobe some more.
"Frat had a chapter meeting," he replied as he pulled his chair closer to her. "I missed you."
"I'm sorry, I needed to get these concepts down." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her shoulder gently as he watched her work.
"It's fine baby. I know how you get about your studies." She smiled softly, pushing the gold wired glasses back up on her face causing him to chuckle.
"You know, you real cute with them glasses on."
"Thanks. I stole them from my boyfriend," she said with a sly smile. He chuckled softly as he poked her nose.
"Yeh, I 'member."
"I mean.. He can always have them back."
"Nah, you look betta in 'em," he said as he grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss which she happily returned. He sucked on her bottom lip and slowly tugged at her waist until she was straddling his lap.
"W-Wait.. I gotta finish.." she whined as he kissed up his neck.
"You need a break, you been studying all day. Come get ya pussy wet for a real nigga," he growled as he grabbed her waist. She smirked, feeling him getting harder under her.
"My pussy always wet for a real nigga," she purred.
"Perfect," he grinned as he slid her arms around his neck and his hand into the front of her shorts, slowing massaging her clit with his thumb.
"Why you teasing?" she moaned as she worked herself up by grinding on his lap.
"Good question," he replied as he slowly pushed his joggers down and moved her shorts to the side, still tempting her with sweet torture.
"You still talking," she whined. He bit his lip at the needy edge in her voice before sliding her all the way down on his length.
"Damn," he moaned as he used his hands on her waist to guide her movements.
"Shiit," she moaned softly, not wanting to attract the attention of the few other patrons that inhabited the other side of the floor. He bit his lip as he continued to slowly bounce her on his lap, the sound of her arousal ringing in his ears. She bit her bottom lip, focusing all of her attention on keeping quiet. He used his thumb to pull her lip from between her teeth before pulling her down with a kiss as slow as he was fucking her.
"Oh now you wanna take it slow?" she teased as she rolled her hips to meet his upward thrusts. He smiled, gold slugs gleaming in the light of the library as he began bouncing faster.
"Oh you want the Killa stroke? Right here, right now?" He teased as he thrusted harder, causing her skin to clap against his.
"N-Nah.. I like it slow," she whined. He slowed his strokes again, using his grip to pull her slowly from hilt to tip repeatedly.
"Yeessss," she hissed. He had her now. She threw her head back and started rolling her hips against him, causing her essence to drip onto him.
"Gahdamn bae," he moaned into her neck.
"What? You wanted me to get wet for a real nigga."
"I know, but shit. It feels so fuckin' good. Fuck." She smiled, happy to know that she was affecting him just as much as he was affecting her. She leaned down to suck at the sweet spot on his neck while simultaneously moaning in his ear.
"You sound so fuckin' good," he growled as he grabbed her ass in both hands.
"Cuz my Daddy is making me feel good," she moaned in the soft and needy voice that drove him wild.
"Shit," he growled against, thrusting against her gspot repeatedly.
"Daaaddyyyy," she whined in his ear as she came in his lap. He slow grinded her through her orgasm before cumming shortly after her. He kissed her deeply, swallowing each of her moans as she rode out her high.
"Thank you Daddy," she mewled, thoroughly sated and more prepared to focus on the task at hand.
"You're welcome, pretty girl. You wanna stay here or study at home? I was gonna make ramen."
"Oooh, I'll take homemade ramen for $500, Alex." He smiled and kissed her forehead before lifting her from his lap and readjusting their clothes.
"Homemade ramen it is, Princess."