The House Special (2)

"Texting your little boyfriend again?" Erik asked, caressing Henny's calf muscles as her legs rested in his lap. The two had spend the day lazily curled up on the couch eating pizza and watching Death Note on Netflix.
"Yeah, he's being weird," she admitted, still looking down at her phone.
For the last few days Ares had been distant with her, not returning any of her phone calls and turning down all of her offers to hang out.
"He better not be tryna ghost you, that's all I know," Erik said poking out his chest. Regardless of how things got between the two, she was his best friend first and he'd be damned if anyone hurt her, besides him of course.
A rough knock at the door interrupted their conversation. Erik answered, expecting it to be one of Henny's clients, but smirked when he saw it was Ares.
"Ayo Shy, ya little boyfriend here," he called over his shoulder, stepping back to let Ares in.
"Whatever nigga," Ares said, pushing past Erik.
"Can you give us a moment please, E?" Henny asked sensing the tension in the room.
"You got it Princess. I'll be in my room if you need me," he says back, leaving the pair alone in the living room.
"You fucking him?" Ares growled as soon as Erik left the room.
Hennessy was taken aback. Before she could fix her mouth to answer, Ares held up his phone, playing the voicemail she'd left him last Saturday night. She was mortified when she heard her moans mixed with the vulgar things Erik was saying to unravel her.
"Ares, I'm so—"
"Save it," he replied, cutting her off. "I'm tired of this back and forth shit babygirl. You gotta make a choice, either me or him."
I know you fucking lying!
"You're joking, right?" Shy asked, struggling to hold back a laugh.
Ares squared his shoulders and tightened his jaw.
"I'm not seeing the joke here, Hennessy."
"The joke is you, Ares. You expect me to choose between top tier, premium grade dick and a dick I haven't even seen yet?" She cackled loudly. You would think that dealing with Erik would've taught Hennessy about underestimating nerdy guys with nice bodies, but obviously not. Ares grabbed her by her throat and pinned her against the front door, effectively rendering her speechless.
"Well looks like just you're gonna have to have us both, Princess," he sneered.
Henny's eyes widened when she saw Erik re-enter the room in nothing but his grey sweats, and a pair of handcuffs in hand.
"Starting without me, Res?" He asked, raising one eyebrow.
"My bad, E. That smart ass mouth of hers got the best of me," Ares responded, still gripping her throat.
Hennessy was a heady combination of confused and turned on. Though she had fantasized about both of these big ass niggas ravaging her insides on several occasions, she never thought to bring it up to either of them due to their macho, alpha male egos.
"You know you talk a lot in your sleep, Princess," Erik says, noting the confusion on her face. "You've been wanting this for a while now and we'd be terrible boyfriends if we didn't deliver what our lady desired."
Hennessy's entire body went numb. Ares, still gripping her by the throat, switched their positions so that he was now against the door and lowered her to her knees.
"Gimme my arch, mama," Erik says creeping up behind her. She wasted no time maneuvering herself into his favorite position. He took her wrists in one hand and cuffed them behind her back. Ares lowered himself so that he was crouching in front of her on the floor.
"You once told me if you got the chance, you'd slurp me like some ramen noodles," Ares recalls, undoing his pants. "Well show me how well you can slurp," he says as his dick springs from confinement. Hennessy's mouth watered at the sight. She wasn't given time to properly appreciate the sight in front of her before he was stretching her throat to capacity. He fucked her face with a vengeance, reveling in the fact that her smart ass mouth was good for other things. Just as she was finding her rhythm, she felt Erik's hand creep up her skirt. She immediately regretted her decision of not wearing panties as his thick tongue circled her clit. Her eyes fluttered closed at the sensation.
"Nah babygirl," Ares cooed. "Keep them eyes on me and don't make me tell you again."
Hennessy was sure that she was drowning Erik with her juices because hearing Ares speak to her like this made her incredibly wet. Lost in the feeling of having both her throat and pussy stimulated, Henny's ass began to drop slightly. Just as she began to grind her pussy on Erik's face, she felt two harsh slaps on her ass.
"Lift that ass up!" They yelled in unison. Henny groaned at the sound of both of her favorite men asserting their dominance over her. She locked eyes with Ares and began taking him deeper in her throat, letting him indulge in her lack of a gag reflex. She moaned loudly as something cold and wet entered her unexplored hole. While his tongue danced in her wetness, Erik pushed the anal plug deeper into her uncharted territory, twisting it gently. Her ministrations faltered slightly as she adjusted to the new sensation, but she quickly bounced back, sucking Ares off with a newfound vigor. She could tell he was close by the way his teeth gnawed at his bottom lip. She allowed him to slip out of her mouth briefly before turning her attention to his balls, taking them both in and out of her mouth with a loud 'pop'! She quickly took him back in her mouth, feeling his dick throb as she swallowed him back down.
"Fuck Hennessy!" Ares roared as he released himself down her throat. She smirked to herself as she watched her black Greek god come undone under her ministrations.
"You think you hot shit, huh?" Erik asked, removing his mouth from her throbbing clit and the plug from her ass. "It's cool though. I got something for that ass," he says, slamming himself into her newly stretched hole. He pulled her onto her knees and continued thrusting into her, placing soft kisses along her jawline. Ares's lips find hers as Erik continued his assault on her asshole. She released a strangled moan against his lips as he reached down between their bodies to massage her g-spot.
"You good, baby?" Ares asks, laying on his back and positioning her over his member. "I feel her tightening up around my fingers." Ares swaps his fingers for his dick, pushing her all the way down so that he touches her g-spot. She mewls at the sensation of having both of her holes stretched to capacity. He slowly thrusts himself into her, allowing her to suck her essence from his fingers.
"I think he asked you a question, Monae," Erik purred as he slowed his strokes to sync with Ares. Hennessy couldn't think straight, let alone answer anybody's questions. Her mind had gone to Wonderland with no signs of returning anytime soon.
"What's the matter, Princess? Why you so quiet?" Ares asked, gripping her hips to grind her down on him. She wanted to respond, she really did, but the way these niggas were ravaging her body had her at a loss for words and she really didn't care about the consequences.
"You don't wanna talk to us, babygirl? That's fine with me. But if you cum, that's ya ass," Erik hissed. As if on cue, they both began pounding into her like the filthy little cumbag she was. Her legs began shaking violently, a dead giveaway that her orgasm was close. The duo continued until she was just about to crest and simultaneously pulled out of her, causing her to almost hit the floor.
"You tired, mama?" Ares teased, lifting her from the floor and slamming her back down on his shaft. Her arms snaked around his neck and he pounded into her with slow, deep strokes.
"Oh God," she screamed, as her stomach began to tighten again.
"That's right, I'm your God," Ares tutted. "Say that shit again, Princess."
"You're my God!"
"And you worship this dick!"
"And I worship that dick! Fuck me!" she screamed.
Feeling her nearing her end, Ares pulled her off and draped her torso over the kitchen counter. The cool granite against her breasts in her thin t-shirt sent chills down her spine as Erik entered her slickness from behind.
"Arch that shit!" Ares barked, stroking himself at the sight of Hennessy's disheveled state. Her throat was raw from all the screaming she was doing, but she couldn't find it in herself to care. Her lovers had brought her deepest darkest fantasy to fruition and had made the experience more than memorable.
She looked back at Erik with hooded eyes.
"Daddy, please," she whimpered.
"Please what babygirl?" He asked, gripping a fistful of her messy curls.
"Can I cum, please, Daddy Erik?" she whined.
"Nah, hold that shit," Ares responded before thrusting himself into her mouth.
Every nerve in Hennessy's body was on fire. Sex with Erik had always been amazing, but adding Ares definitely heightened the sensation. When she felt both of their thrusts becoming sloppy, Henny went into overdrive. She started throwing her ass back against Erik while taking all of Ares down her throat.
"You close, mama?" Erik asked, struggling to keep his composure.
She vigorously shook her head 'yes'.
"Come on then, Princess," Ares purred. "We right behind you."
Guttural groans and shrill screams filled the air as the trio came in unison. Erik removed the cuffs from Henny's wrists, massaging them to relieve the tension. Both men helped clean her up before tucking her into bed. As they made their way back to the living room, Ares paused and looked at Erik.
"You think we should tell her about the dream she had about the greenhouse?"