Hoe Ass Ares: The Switch Up

"Hell no!" Hennessy exclaimed, looking between the two men as though they'd both grown an extra head.
"C'mon Princess, just hear us out," Erik pleaded, trying to coax her into giving in to this trainwreck. It had been about a month since Erik's last date, keeping his word that he'd give it all up for Hennessy. However, when Symphony Taylor reached out to him for a date, his fingers had typed out a 'yes' before his brain could process what had happened.
"Erik, you said you were done with all of this! And now you want to get Ares involved, too? And You!" she exclaimed, turning her attention to the top ramen headed negro sitting innocently on the couch.
"You want to do this? Share what's mine with some other bitch?!"
"Babygirl, it's not that deep," Ares tried to reason, but she wasn't having it.
"Man whatever," she replied before storming off to her bedroom.
The conversation played over in his head for the fifth time since last Saturday. He hated going against her wishes, but lately Hennessy hadn't been enough to satiate his desires. Sex with Hennessy was nice, yes, but afterwards he still found himself wanting more. He'd never tell her this verbally, however; he was a horny bastard, yes, but he wasn't stupid. He'd managed to convince Erik to let him take his place on this date and he was going to enjoy himself now and face the wrath of Hennessy later.
The room was dark save a few candles flickering in the corners. Sultry jazz and cigar smoke permeated the air as her eyes scanned the room. She sat on the barstool, dark brown curls framed her round face while the black bodycon dress hugged her curves in all the right places. She was the second most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, Henny still ranked number one despite the current situation. His teeth chewed his bottom lip as his eyes raked over her. She was smaller than Hennessy but her curves definitely didn't quit. He couldn't help but wonder what those thick ass thighs would feel like wrapped around his head. He downed the rest of his crown and sprite and sauntered over to her.
"Symphony?" he asked, tongue moistening his lower lip.
"Who's asking?"
Her voice was indeed a symphony to his ears. Soft and delicate, almost like a kitten's purr and he was more than willing to have her kitten purring by the end of the night.
"The Black Greek god you requested for the evening," he replied, velvet voice tickling her lady parts. He chuckled to himself as she unconsciously bit into her bottom lip, shamelessly eye fucking him. He knew he looked good, Hennessy had chosen the outfit for him, thinking his night would be spent at a charity event for his parents.
"You look good in all black," she'd remarked as he was getting dressed. Judging by Symphony's reaction, she wasn't wrong.
"H-hi," she stuttered.
"H-hi," he teased.
He could tell she was flustered, he tended to have that effect on women.
"So what exactly did you have in mind for the evening, Miss Symphony?" he asked, toying with the treble clef necklace around her neck.
"Surprise me," she replied, downing the rest of her Hennessy and pineapple.
Now why would she say that?

____________

His rough hands trailed slowly up her body until they wrapped around her throat. Her eyes rolled back at the sensation as she rolled her hips on his shaft. Using his hands like a joystick, he guided her up and down his length with ease.
"You about to cum on Daddy's dick, little girl?" he asked, maneuvering her in a way that had him tapping her g-spot. She bit roughly into her bottom lip.
"Yes, Daddy," she moaned.
"Hold that shit," he commanded, still tap dancing against her sweet spot.
His hands tightened around her throat and he brought her down to speak directly into her ear.
"From this moment on, I own this pussy. You don't cum without my permission, is that understood little girl?"
"Yes, Daddy."
Symphony was Hennessy's opposite. Quiet and petite, she was the ideal submissive. She relented to his will with ease and he enjoyed every second of it. Feeling her beginning to tighten around him, he switched positions again, denying her of her orgasm for the third time tonight.
Symphony was a shaking mess. Edging was one of her kinks and she'd never been with anyone that played her body as well as Ares did. Since their initial conversation in the club, her body had been under his complete control and she wasn't the slightest bit upset.
Without breaking the connection of their bodies, Ares flipped her so that she was on all fours, arching her back perfectly. This was his favorite position. He moved his hands so that one tightly fisted her hair while the rested on her waist. He stroked her slow and deep, relishing in the way her pussy's cream coated him.
"Damn your shit tight as fuck. You being such a good little girl for Daddy, Symphony."
Her screams pushed him to drive deeper into her wetness. His hips whined in circular motions as the hand on her waist drifted down to play with her clit. Her nails dig into the sheets as her orgasm threatened to rip through her for the fourth time.
"You got something you need to ask Daddy, little girl?" he asked, still rubbing her clit and stroking her into nirvana.
"C-can I please cum, D-daddyyy," she moaned out quietly.
"I'm sorry, Daddy didn't catch that. Speak up little girl."
"Can I cum Daddy, please?!" she screamed.
He continued his ministrations, stroking her deeper and slower while rubbing circles on her sensitive nub.
"You on the pill shorty? Daddy don't think he'll be able to pull out this pretty little pussy."
"Yes Daddy. Fill me up," she cooed.
"Cum," he commanded.
On command her pussy tightened around him, stripping him of his resolve and drawing his orgasm from his loins with a sharp growl.
Ares cleaned up the mess of the evening before tucking Symphony into bed. When he retrieved his phone from the pocket of his suit jacket to order his Uber, regret plagued him as he looked down at the screen.

 When he retrieved his phone from the pocket of his suit jacket to order his Uber, regret plagued him as he looked down at the screen