1. Just my luck

Cheryl's pov
Shit shit shit , I'm gonna be late for school. Great just great, off to a good start aren't we ?
I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed . One last check to see if I packed everything and off we go. No time for breakfast, I'll just eat something during lunch.
I practically jumped in my car and drove as fast as I could (not breaking the speed limit of course) I ran into the building without looking where I was going and I crashed into someone which caused us both to be knocked down to the floor. I'm so done with today already. "Shit" I mumble under my breath.
"Are you okay , I'm so sorry" where are my glasses , I can't even see who I'm talking to.
"Hey yeah , I'm fine" I'd recognize that voice anywhere...are you kidding me ?! Out of all people it has to be Toni Topaz . I've given up on this day , can I go home yet ?
"Why are you in such a hurry anyway" she says while standing up.
I can't deal with this , I can't deal with her . She's talking to me and it's like I've lost my tongue. "I-I" God I'm such an imbecile talk like a normal human being you moron.
"I'm..late to cl-ass" I finally manage to get out . Toni must think weird of me now , I can't function and I'm as blind as a mole without my glasses.
"Oh" She dryly says while picking something up from the ground. She's walking closer to me and my heart is beating quicker with every step she takes. "I think these belong to you" She says getting even closer , I'm shaking. She puts my glasses on for me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I can't breath. Standing there like some statue I try to speak but nothing comes out. "Are you okay?" A concerned voice asks me. "I-Yea , thanks" Nope nope nope not okay at all , I'm red as a tomato , I can feel it. She chuckles , good job making a fool out of yourself in front of her now she's laughing at you. "Again I'm sorry about knocking you down" "It's fine...." Why is she stopping her sentence ? She's looking at me . "Ch-Cheryl" I mumble not making any eye contact. Why would she even want to know my name anyway.
"I'm serious it's okay Cheryl , you should probably get to your class tho" Right , I totally forgot about that. I decide on making the conversation even more awkward by asking if she shouldn't be getting to class either.
"Nah , I don't really like being in class. Besides... I have a free period" You should've know , I mean you know how she is.
"I wish I had a free period, Then I wouldn't have been running late" I made her smile , is it a good smile tho ? "You know you can always skip right ?" And do what ? It's not like I actually have friends or anything... "I'm fine , I should go tho"
20 minutes late ... you shouldn't have chit chatted with her.
"I'll see you around red" She says smirking .
I gave her a soft smile and clench my bag tight while speed walking to my class.
The whole class is staring at me as I'm opening the door.
"Look who's late" a boy yelled . "I'm sorry I'm late miss , it's just I overslept and I-" "It's fine miss Blossom , just sit down so I can continue my lesson" she cut me off. I went to sit down next to my only friend who also happens to be my cousin, but as I was walking the same boy that had opened up his mouth before held out his leg causing me to trip and hit my head.
I get up and sit next to Betty holding my head. They're laughing... I look down trying not to draw anymore attention.
I hear them high-fiving. Slowly I remove my hand from my pounding head to take a look at it . I'm bleeding.
Betty looks at me with an i'm sorry look. I just sigh and try to take notes.
                                                                                               xxx
The bell finally rang , thank god. My head is absolutely killing me . The teacher didn't even notice. I walk outside to go the the nurses office but i'm stopped by a couple of jocks. "Nice wound blossom, you took a pretty nasty fall there" they laughed again. "Maybe watch where you're going next time" "Would hate to see it happen again" Another one said and before I knew it they slammed me against the locker making sure I had hit my head. I let out a soft sniffle. "Are you crying ? You're pathetic Blossom" they ripped my bag out of my arms dropping everything on the floor.
I dropped onto to the floor to start picking my stuff up , only for it to be kicked away even more.
Can I disappear ?
After I finally got everything I walked into the nurses office. It was disinfected and she let me go.
Lunchtime wasn't nearly over and I hadn't eaten yet , I tried to make myself as invisible as possible and walked into the cafeteria. I never come in here. I'll just grab something to eat and then I'll leave again. "Can I have a salad ?" I ask the woman " she looks at me with a weird expression and gives it to me" "thanks" I say while walking back out.
Just then I see Toni walking in , I didn't want her to see me so I hid behind a corner. She sat down next to a couple of guys.
She's so pretty, I wish I could just go up to her to say hi but I can't. She turned around "shit" I say under my breath while turning my back and walking out.
——————————————————————-
First chapter !
What did you think , please comment and tell me.
Also leave suggestions :)
I'm sorry if it's not that good .
It's my first story and English isn't my first language.
That's it