10. The notebook...

❗️KEEP READING TILL THE END, IT'S WORTH IT (I think) ❗️
The girls chuckled. "You do know we have school in an hour, right Cher ?" Cheryl had completely forgotten about it by now. "I forgot..." She said followed by a sigh. "We don't have to go today if you don't want to." Toni looked at Cheryl's hand, she wanted to grab it. Only she didn't because it could make the redhead uncomfortable. "No, I have to go. I'll grab my bag and then we can go if that's alright with you." She smiled. Cheryl wasn't as nervous anymore, she also didn't stutter anymore. Things were going great.
X
"Here's the helmet, remember to hold on real tight. Just like the first time." They had gotten out of the house and onto the motorcycle now. "Can we make a quick stop at my house first ? I need to get something" This time Cheryl nervous again, not because of Toni though. No it was because of what her mother would say if she knew Cheryl was with Toni. "Of course, Thornhill right ?" Yes the house was very famous under the riverdale residents. "Yea it is." She'd much rather live in thistlehouse with her grandma, it would definitely be nicer. "Alright hold onto me" And with that they went off.
X
"You want me to come inside ?" Toni asked her. "No it's alright, i'll be out in a sec." She replied as she went inside. It was cold and dark just like every other time. "Mumsy ?" No reply. "Mumsy ?" She called again. "Mother ?" Still no response. She found a letter.
I'm out for a business meeting, clean the house so it's nice when I get back.
Don't go into my room. Don't break anything. Don't bring people in. I will see you somewhere this week.
Penelope.
Penelope never referred to herself as mom or mother,And like always it was just a cold "Penelope". Not even a "Love, Penelope" Love ? A word Cheryl can't even remember Penelope ever saying. But she was used to it, atleast this meant one day without the old hag. It sounded like magic to her ears. Then she realized she'd still have school today. Cheryl felt sick to her stomach. She didn't want to leave... at all. She quietly walked over to Toni with her head hung low. "I can't find the thing, I'm gonna keep looking for it. You go ahead I'll see you at school." Was that believable ? She asked herself. "Uhh are you sure ? I can help you look." She told her. "T.T it's fine really. You can go. Thank you for driving me" Shit ! She just called Toni by her nickname. It just happened. "T.T ?" She questioned. "Yeah, It's a nickname. I'm sorry, I'll-" She got cut off. "No I like it, it's cute." Toni smiled. "So i'll see you at school then ?" She continued. "Yeah, I'll uh I'll see you later." She nodded. Toni winked at her and rode away.
X
Another deep sigh escaped Cheryl's lips as she walked up the stairs to take a hot shower. Still felt a little uncomfortable after all. She got into the shower and was hit with the nice hot water instantly. Her glasses were all fogged up. No Cheryl didn't take off her glasses while showering, she's literally blind without them and only takes them off while sleeping. She wouldn't want to risk getting injured by not putting her glasses on. The girl was in the shower for another 15 minutes and then got out. She dried herself off and then walked into her room for some red sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. Her hair was up in a messy bun. It was what she usually did when she got to relax. Which wasn't a lot at all. The girl grabbed her notebook that said "school notes" out of her bottom drawer. It was a very basic notebook with 2 singular pages with actual school notes, the rest was almost like diary of some sort, and it was mostly about Toni obviously. The only reason Cheryl made the first 2 pages school notes was because she didn't want her mother ever finding it. Even if she did find it and would open it, she would see notes. It was her coverup. Cheryl smiled as she opened the bottom drawer, she also got her earbuds and made her way downstairs again. "T.T... I still can't believe it. I slept over her house. I had a dream... I probably shouldn't talk about that, TMI. But she really is all of that. It's indescribable. She's just she's everything you would want to be. She's sweet and caring and gentle and calm, but also firm and knows how to speak for herself, she will fight for those that matter. Her laugh melts my heart and her smile lights up the room. She's not a nerd, yet still really smart. Insanely pretty and hot. Wow. She's so confident in everything she does. I don't think i'll ever get over the fact that she's literally perfect and even being friends with her is so amazing. I just wish... things could be more. Maybe that's selfish of me, only... i'm sure if you got close to her... there's no way that you could resist the urge to kiss her. I can barely resist and i'm well me... I don't do that...never done it before. But those lips and those eyes. They do things to me. I want Toni to do things to me... Wow. I can't believe I wrote that. But it's true... oh well, A girl can dream right ?" She finished her last sentence and put her pen down. There was a lot of cleaning to do, it was a big house you know. So she stared by vacuuming all around the house, then mopping the floor, after that she dusted off all the cupboards and drawers, and finally the dishes. She made her way to the kitchen only to be disrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. Figuring it was Penelope she quietly walked over with her head hung low and opened the door. The shoes weren't Penelope's though. "T.T ?" She questioned as she looked up. "There were some leftover pancakes and I figured you liked them so much, so I brought them for you" She smiled. "Can I come in ?" Without thinking Cheryl immediately nodded. "Where do I put the pancakes ?" Toni asked. "Oh I'll put them away, you can sit on the couch i'll be right there." She did as she was told and went to sit on the couch. The notebook was still opened on the same page and Toni couldn't help but peek into it. She began reading and found herself smiling like an idiot. She reached the last sentence and her smile turned into a smirk. Cheryl came back. It shocked her to see her opened notebook and a smirking Toni looking into it. She snatched the notebook from the couch and backed away. "That was private !" She half yelled. Her eyes were getting watery afraid of what Toni might've read. "I'm sorry Cheryl, I shouldn't have-" Cheryl cut her off. "Yeah you shouldn't have, You, You shouldn't even be here right now ! I'm not even allowed to have people o-over" She sniffed. "C ?" She questioned. "No, just leave please" she nodded and went out the door. Cheryl was Still holding the notebook, Silent tears falling down her face. She put her notebook away again. She was overwhelmed, sad and enraged at the same time. She wanted to smash things. Not the best idea to do, so instead she ran out to the forest. And how she ended up at the rock where Toni took her  was a mystery to her. Yet she stayed there with her hands around her knees silently weeping to herself.
X
Toni felt awful about what happened and it just didn't feel right, so she went back. But there was no sign of her at home. She went to pops, she wasn't there either. The library? No nothing. Then she knew where she was...
About an hour passed and Cheryl had stopped crying already. She just sat there overlooking the river. Then she heard footsteps. "So this is where you've been hiding out ?" Her voice so calm and collected. "Toni, how did you find me ?" She turned around to face her. "It took me a minute...then I thought, this is exactly where I would be if-" Cheryl cut her off once again. "T.T..." the tears started again and she got up. "Are you okay ?" Toni asked a little concerned. "Whatever you saw... it wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to see any of that. I'm so sorry for everything. And for going off on you I just kind of lost it. But nevertheless you shouldn't have gone through my notebook it wasn't right." Her voice was shaky. "You're right, it was wrong of me to do that." Toni agreed. "You probably think I'm some crazy lesbo now" she chuckled while wiping her tears. "No, not at all-" Cheryl interrupted her sentence. "You're just saying that because you don't want me to feel awkward, Toni... I think it's best if we just never spoke about this again and... go our own way." She started to walk away from Toni. "I can't be around you with you knowing-" Toni took her hand and when Cheryl turned around Toni kissed her. Cheryl was startled by this. Toni pulled back, looked her in the eye then looked back at her lips. Cheryl this time went in first, Toni obviously kissed back. The kiss was passionate but still gentle. The girls smiled through the kiss. It was nothing like any of them had ever experienced before... They had to pull away for some air and Cheryl was speechless. "Shh" Toni said while pecking her lips once more. "I like you too C"
————————
I'M FINALLY BACK !
Sorry I kept you guys waiting for a new chapter for so long.
But here it is, was it worth the wait ??
they kissed ! Choni is rising and quicker than ever.
I hope I pleased y'all with this.
This a big chapter wowie.
Thank you for reminding me that I have to update and thank you for all the comments and votes.
I love you guys and I'll see ya in the next chapter !!
1740 Words :)