4. I'm here for you

I had stopped ugly crying when I heard her footsteps and I was only silently sobbing into her shoulder now.
I tried to stop sobbing , letting out a couple snifs every now and then. She was rubbing my back which was very comforting. No ... this isn't right. I detached myself from her and she looked me in the eyes. God her eyes....
I looked away. Not because I was sad , She just makes me feel some kind of way. My knees were tucked into my chest while I was looking to the ground.
"Are you okay ?" She asked me softly.
"I'm fine, thank you" I answered trying to sound genuine. Of course I wasn't fine. But This is just another regular day in the life of Cheryl Blossom. "You can tell me if something is wrong. I'll listen. You know that right" I want to believe she really cares for me but she probably just feels sorry for me. The thought alone that she's only doing this bc she sees me as this sad weirdo loner girl makes me sad. If she knew about me liking her then she wouldn't even be here.
I'm sure of it. "Mhm" I replied. She sat closer to me. I could feel her body heat. "Shouldn't you be in class right now ." I asked nervously. "You're way more important than some stupid class " She replied . I'm important to her ? No , who am I kidding. "Are you going back in again?" Toni didn't look away from me for one second. It was making me anxious.
"I-I can't " I whispered "no" is the only word that came out after. "Then I'm not going either" I choked. Was she for real ? Did she really just say that ?. "C'mon I know a place that'll cheer you up" She reached out to grab my hand. I grabbed it , my whole body was tingling. We walked until we were at the forest . She led me through knowing exactly where she was going. We went down some hill and reached a big rock that overlooked the river. I was amazed at the sight. It was beautiful. "whenever I'm feeling down or when I need to take my mind off of things I come here. Thought it could help you too." She spoke. "Wow" Is all I could manage to get out. I smiled widely. Toni sat down on the rock motioning for me to follow her. I didn't hesitate. We talked a bit and then she got up to walk closer to the river. I took out my sketchbook watching her every step. I began drawing , I felt at peace.

———————————
Another chapter :)
Hope you like it and if you want me to update more regularly leave a comment.
Also what do you wanna see ?
I have a few ideas in mind but more could always help.
Word count : 479