5. Falling

It was like nothing else mattered except for this moment. Just me and her. The way the light was coming through the trees was capturing her beauty perfectly. It was just like one of those scenes out of a movie. The only thing that was different is that this was real life. I was smiling continuously while drawing. Toni had started to move. "Wait , don't move.. I'm almost done" I spoke. She sat down again. "It's beautiful isn't it" the girl said starting a conversation. "So beautiful " I almost said too fast to even let her finish. Thruth is ,I was actually talking about her. Everything about her was just so perfect it was unreal. I felt like I was dreaming, floating almost. For the first time in a very long time I was genuinely happy. "You can move now" I said with a small chuckle. She smiled and started walking back towards me. I put the sketchbook aside and watched her sit down next to me. "So you're not even going to show me your drawing" The girl smirked. She looked over my shoulder resting her head on it. "It's bad anyway, you don't need to see it." I was getting nervous again. "But I want to , please" She was now looking me straight in the eye. I couldn't say no to her. "I've never showed anyone my drawings." I picked up the sketchbook getting to the page as soon as possible so she didn't see any of my other drawings.
"It's just a sketch , it's nothing really" she interrupted me. "Cheryl, it's amazing. How did you learn to draw like this. Wow just wow" I shrugged. "It's not even that good" I have better ones, but I was obviously not going to show those. "It is , it's better than I could ever do" We were both smiling. Toni laid down on the rock and I did the same. The sky was so pretty. We laid in a comfortable silence just watching the clouds go by. For once I was the one to break the silence. "How did you even find this place ?" I spoke still looking at the sky. "I was wondering around the forest with my camera one day and I heard water but didn't see anything . I started following the sound and went down the hill reaching the water. Walking along the river I ended up here , took some shots and got up on this rock." I bet it wasn't easy to find. "It's like no one knows about this place" I stated. "That's the point, I can come here whenever I want. And relax without worrying that anyone will be here. It's like a secret little hiding spot." I can tell she loves this place. "Well it's not so secretive anymore now because you brought me here" I was chuckling a little. "It's our little secret now. So don't tell anyone" she said bringing her finger to her lips before giggling. I was blushing. I'm starting to believe that maybe this isn't just out of pity. "I promise" She looked at me. "Pinky promise?" She put up her pinky finger and I linked it. "Pinky promise" our pinky's were intertwined for a slightly longer period of time before gently letting go. We looked eachother in the eyes and that's when I felt it. Those butterflies in my tummy , the heat rising up to my cheeks. My hands tingling. I've always had a crush on her but now that she actually knows I exist I think I'm starting to fall... hard.

Toni's pov
I looked into her eyes, I could get lost in them. Everything about her is beautiful. I don't know how anyone could hate her. In my eyes it was just not possible. I took in her features . From her eyes to her plump lips. They look so soft. For a second I imagined her lips on mine , what it would be like. But it's too soon. Too soon for anything. She's special...very special and I can't loose her. Something about that statement made me think. I didn't know her long , I barely knew her actually yet still I want to be around her. Just having her company feels .. different. It's hard to explain. Could it be ? Am I falling for this redhead. I don't do relationships, but something tells me. Maybe I should try. My eyes met hers again but She looked away blushing. I like her.

——————————————-
Another chapter done , hope you enjoyed.
And thanks for the comments !! They motivate me to update and they mean a lot.
So keep commenting and tell me what I should put in it.
Or other suggestions :)
Also I can't wait for 3x09 tomorrow !!! (Yes it's tomorrow for me bc I live in Europe )
I'm so freaking excited !
But yea that's it .
Word count : 818
Trying my best to make the chapters slightly longer :)