11. An honest conversation

Cheryl's head was laying on Toni's shoulder while they were sitting on the rock. It was silent between them no one really knew what to say next. Cheryl just tilted her head a little and smiled at Toni. "Why are you smiling at me ?" Toni asked giggling. "I'm just really happy... I can't believe you kissed me." Toni smiled a little too. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Cheryl was filled with joy, she never expected for any of this to happen. "I've liked you for a while you know. I was just scared I guess." She started playing with Cheryl's hair a bit. "Yeah me too, but I have liked you for forever. I just have one question.." Toni was just admiring the redhead. "Yeah ?" Cheryl took a deep breath. "Why ? Why do you like me out of all people, I mean look at you. You're an actual goddess an Angel walking amongst the peasants. You're out of this world and could get anyone to fall for you. You're... you're so...perfect. I just don't understand." She was now sat up straight. Looking down a little unaware of what she just said. Toni tilted Cheryl's chin so that they were looking at eachother. "Cheryl has it ever occurred to you that everyone else is basically trash ? They aren't worth it. They have so many bad qualities. A lot of times they pretend to be people they're not. They lie... Replace you...Forget about you. They do stupid stuff and don't regret it. They're all idiots if you ask me. But you... you really are something else. You're different and that's the thing I like about you most. People try to get you down but you keep getting up. I see you struggling yet you keep being you. You're not pretending to be someone you're not to fit in. You're probably the sweetest girl i've ever met. Your eyes always speak the truth. You're kind of goofy at times. It's really cute. You're really cute. I could never get enough of you. And those are just a couple of things. I could go on forever. Don't you ever doubt yourself again okay ? You're beautiful."  They never broke eye contact during all of that. "You really think so ?" "I know so" Cheryl threw her hands around Toni and hugged her as if there was no tomorrow.
————————————
THIS IS SO SHORT I'M SORRY.
I just didn't know what to write, see this as a filler chapter.
Idek if y'all are even interested in this book anymore but okay.
Please comment ideas of what you want to see in this story :)
Until next time, love you guys !
450 Words