ELEVEN

Previously-
"My mum wants us home now, she dosent want us out when its too dark" "ok".

Harvey P.O.V~
We started walking back to my house. We were holding hands and Olivias head leaning on my shoulder. It was a silent walk but not an awkward silence a comfortable one. And it wasn't quiet for long.

. "Ahahahahaha" Olivia burst out laughing. "Olivia what's wrong" I ask smiling because of her cute laugh. "ahahahahaha" "Olivia what's up" I keep asking. Then we both burst out laughing for no reason. "I don't know why I'm laughing" Olivia says "why are you laughing?" Olivia asks. "Your laugh makes me laugh" it's true her laugh does make me laugh. "Good or bad way?" "Obviously good" we both burst out laughing again. "Your so cute" I Say making her stop laughing. We were so close to each other. We put our heads together. "Promise we will always be friends harvey" Olivia says. "I promise no matter what" I hug her. Then we go back to laughing.

Olivia P.O.V~
We got back to Harvey's still not finished laughing. Harvey knocked the door because it was locked then fell over onto the grass with laughter. It was hilarious I was sitting on the ground laughing.

Max P.O.V~
I heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. Coz I'm nosy like that. I opened the door to see Harvey laying on the grass laughing and olivia sitting on the door step laughing her head off.

"Eh hello" I couldn't help but laugh saying this. "Are yous ok?" They eventually stopped laughing. "We're all good" Olivia said. "What was that about" "honestly we don't know" harvey said getting his breath back.

Olivias P.O.V~
We went into the living room just about over the laughing. Harvey came in behind me and turned the lights off. I sat on the sofa and Harvey threw a big blanket over us sitting beside me. We were both under the blankets.

"What movie our we watching?" Tilly. Said walking into the living room. "Let me guess, the bee movie." Max said following her in. Max shut the door behind him and squeezed in between me and Harvey. Max what is he playing at ?

Harvey P.O.V~

"Eh it's suppose to be me and Olivia and the bee movie is a great movie." I Say while Olivia laughed.
"Ohhhh looks like someone is getting annoyed... why are you so pissed Harvey?" Max said trying to annoy me. Why can't he keep my crush a secret just once.

"Oh sorry max I didn't mean it like that" I grind my teeth.
"I meant to say it like this how nice of you to come unwelcome and sit between me and Olivia and ruin the movie."  "No problem bro." I swear I would of punched him if Olivia wasn't there.

"Stop fighting,please can we just watch the movie." Tilly said almost crying. We didn't mean to upset her. 
"Sorry Tilly of course we can" I said. Olivia got out from under the blankets and went to sit beside Tilly and cuddle her. 

I whisper to max "that could of been me getting cuddled but you ruined it" "Sorry I don't want you moving to fast after Amy" max said sad. "Max that was years ago we were basically kids. I've grown and learned and I genuinely love Olivia from the bottom of my heart." I say reassuring him I won't get hurt. "Olivia's a good girl I know." Max says. Olivia looks over she heard her name. "Look don't mention Amy to her" I whisper. "Fine" max whispers back.

~time skip~

We were half way through the movie. When mum came in, "Tilly it's bed time ." I paused the movie. "But mum" "be a good girl and go to bed it's late"
"Ok" " night tills" I said hugging her "night Tilly" max and Olivia says.

"I'm going to get some popcorn and drinks when the movies paused... max will you come help me?" I ask.
"Why do you need my help?" Max says being annoying.
"Get in here!" I yell from the kitchen
"Ok ok I'm coming"

Max P.O.V~
"What are you doing?" I ask. Harvey is really at something.