31 🐬🐬🐬

Olivia POV~
We have been sitting in the hot tub for a while just chatting and stuff and looking through our phones and posting and factiming Connor and Emily. Yes In the hot tub ... yes. I kept grabbing Harvey's leg making him go under the water. His reaction was funny then he started doing it to me.

We got are hair soaked when we specifically said to each other "don't get your hair wet" but anyways my hair went all beach waves and it kept getting in my face. Harvey tucks my hair behind me ears. And we smile.

Then harvey turns around to me and we look into each other's eyes. We are just a few centimetres apart. We move closer together, our lips touch he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer I put my arms around his neck and we kiss. He presses his body against mine. And Harvey says "it couldn't be more perfect we couldn't be more perfect". I love him so much and I dread telling him about Amy, but I can't ruin this moment. Finally we pull away from each other he leans over to my ear and he whispers "your amazing" and he traces his finger down my cheek.

Suddenly I can't resist I grab him and kiss him so passionately he doesn't pull away. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him harder. Then we hear a noise and pull apart, thinking it was max 😂. Still looking into each other's eyes. We smile. The noise was nothing but we decided not to go to far we are 15 after all.

I'm in a really good mood because of what happened and  I don't know why but weirdly after a while I start singing very quietly to my favourite song. Family tree by ramz. "That's my family tree. That's my family tree. From primary right to secondary...."I stop because I see harvey stare at me.  I didn't know he was listening.

I look at Harvey a bit embarrassed. Harvey is sitting with his mouth open about to drop his phone in the water. I grab his phone before it hits the water. "Earth to harvey" I Say waving my hand in front of his face. "Olivia..... I have never heard you sing before well I never heard you sing to something that isn't a rave song" harvey is still pretty shocked taking his phone out of my hand. "My fav song is still falling for you but thats my other fav song. Sing it at your show so I can have a wee party backstage." I laugh. "Joking" I laugh again.

"Olivia your f**king amazing better than me" harvey says pulling me in for a hug. "Yea great joke harvey" I laugh. "Olivia I'm being 100% serious" Harvey says looking serious 😂. "I am getting you to sing at a show of mine." Harvey says looking into my eyes.

"No harvs I get stage fright" I Say. "Not when I'm beside you" harvey holds my hand. We looked into each other's hands about to kiss again. Then my phone buzz's. "Talk about ruining the moment." I Say holding my phone up to answer the FaceTime. "Every second is a moment with you Olivia" harvey says. "Aw" I kiss him not knowing that the FaceTime actually connected that quickly. "Harvey you Better not kiss back or I'm going to end this FaceTime" Connor says. Harvey looks at Connor and Emily then at me. He covers the camera and kisses me. "Couldn't resist" he whispered and I laughed.

"Harvey" Connor says. "I was telling Olivia a secret" Harvey smiles. "Anyway why are you in a hot tub .." Connor says getting interrupted by Emily. "Omg are you two having a massive date today" Emily says too excited 😂. "Yea we are doing a lot of different things today" I say. "I guess you saw the photos." Harvey says. "Yea there so cute" Emily says. "Olivia convinced me to ignore the cameras and have fun. I'm glad she did" harvey says.

"Aw" I Say. "And this is part three of our date." Harvey says. "Sweet" Emily says. "I swear if you two kiss again I will go.... and yous just kissed." Connor was really annoyed. "So what I love her I'm going to kiss her." Harvey says. "Shut up Connor" Emily says. "What happened to you Connor anyway" Harvey asks. "Yea bro" i Say. Connor is quiet. Emily burst out laughing "he lost his football match today". We laugh. "The baby is doing good" Connor says changing the subject. We still laugh.