48

Third-person

When olivia got home from her date day with harvey. She found she had a few parcels. And i  actually mean alot. Her friends all give her, her presents catching up with her 😂 but it wasnt an actual game to them it was all just love. They werent just giving each other loads of presents.

It is currently two days before christmas. Olivia has been thinking alot about what the next year will bring for her and her friends. She has loads of plans that will effect many people. She has done her best to keep it a secret from everyone but her mum, connor, jess and jess' parents of course. Thats the only people that know and its staying that way for the next year.

Olivia, jess, amy and emily are all meeting up today for some girl time. Before the jones and the mills join up for a early christmas gathering. Olivia is nervous what the next month will bring when her boyfriend eventually has to leave. Her and jess took the news pretty well but it wont be all smiles when the boys have to eventually  to leave.

But lets live in the present not the future 😂 on with the story.

Olivia POV~

"Ready to go girlies" amy jumps up. We are all at emilys, i convinced them to let amy come along. I cant kept my secret from them anymore or my idea-ish. I tried and said i would but i asked my mum and im allowed to tell them as long as they keep it a secret.

"Lets go" emily says. Emily's mum brought us all into town. We decided to go to the cafe me and harvs went to. I suggested it because its really good there. Emily got hot chocolate and i decided to get the same. Then jess and amy decided to be fancy and get a drink i couldnt even pronounce.

We talked for awhile about a load of different things. And had a girly gossip and a good laugh. "Guys can you keep a secret?" I ask they all looked at me confused. "Obviously" jess says. "Your gonna have to tell us now after saying that anyway" amy laughs. "Of course we can keep a secret" emily smiles.

"So you know the way lots of people comment on posts oh you should be a model and stuff" i say. "Including us by the way i know where this is going because she told me so ha" jess laughs. "Jess shutup.Yea well.." i say getting cut of by all of them. "Oh my." Emily says. "No way" amy stutters "my bestie gonna be a model" jess shouts. They all got over excited.

"Shush but yes i got offers and decided when im 17 im going to officially be one but yea ill be doing stuff soon involving that"  i laugh at their reactions.  They all hugged me over the table and congrats me. To be honest i always wanted to be a model. Hopefully ill get taller before it though 🤣

"You have to keep this a secret until i say otherwise okay ? You cant even tell the boys" i say. "Of course we wont" they all promised, reassuring me. "You mean you arent telling harvey" jess says shocked. "No." They all gasp at me. "What" i ask. "You cant keep a secret from harvey for a day nevermind months" emily says.

"Why wont you tell him?" Amy asks. "Just..." i mumble. "Anyways cheers to you being a model and having a career ahead of you at 16 and putting us to shame.." jess says drifting off and getting cut off by emily "ok jess ok" "cheers to olivias news" amy says.
"And you know the way max and harvey are going to LA in late january" i ask

"Yea" they all say. "Im secretly going to "surprise them" just for 2 weeks because i actually have some modelling business to attend in L.A where they happen to be. and guess what i have ..an extra ticket. WHO WANTS TO COME TO AMERICA" that one sure shocked them.